This app was removed from the App Store.
SG Risk Log
iOS iPad Business
A new generation of SG apps has arrived on the App Store, including an app called SG Action List 5. If you are running iOS 7, we strongly recommend you purchase that app instead of this one. It is listed separately on the App Store.
The Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 80,000 apps sold in 80 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
All SG apps now have an add-on feature called SG Sync, available via in-app purchase. SG Sync lets you easily share project data across all your devices or with others, using your Dropbox or WebDAV account.
Most of us manage projects of one form or another, whether at home, at work, or at school. Risk Management can help your projects succeed. For professionals, Risk Management is a discipline that takes years to learn.
As a member of Simple Genius, SG Action Log was designed specifically to take advantage of the unique features of the amazing iPad platform and deliver a touch-based, easy-to-use tool to professionals and non-professionals alike.
SG Risk Log was designed as an affordable solution for project managers who typically work on one project at a time and only need to manage Risks. If you work on larger projects, multiple projects, or want more reporting and analysis tools, take a look at SG Project Pro.
• Create multiple projects and quickly switch between them
• Document multiple Risks for each project
• Set an Owner and Due Date for each Risk
• Categorize Risks into 4 main risk management strategies
• Quantify by assigning likelihood and severity values to each Risk
• Sort the Risk list for a project and optionally filter out Closed Risks
• Maintain an organized history of notes for each Risk
• Export a Risk Report to PDF and email from directly within the app
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
Fixed a rare import failure
Fixed sporadic crash that could happen for some people