This app was removed from the App Store.
SG Project Pro
iOS iPad Business
A new generation of SG Project Pro is available now! It is called SG Project Pro 5, and if you are running iOS 7 we strongly recommend you purchase that app instead of this fourth-generation version. It is listed separately in the App Store. If you are not running iOS 7 then this is the recommended version.
The Simple Genius brand means fresh design thinking for practical project management apps. Designed and refined by a veteran Project and Program Manager, the SG apps address real-world needs for managers. And with over 80,000 apps sold in 80 countries, SG is proven and trusted on Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
All SG apps now have an add-on feature called SG Sync, available via in-app purchase. SG Sync lets you easily share project data across all your devices or with others, using your Dropbox or WebDAV account.
SG Project Pro is the flagship and provides a complete, practical toolkit for project managers that is powerful and yet easy to use. Pro excels at managing multiple concurrent projects and team members in ways that no other project management app does.
SG Project Pro is powerful, easy to use, and offers practical views and reporting that simply are not available on any other app, desktop or mobile. If you manage a team and multiple projects in parallel, SG Project Pro will enable your iPad to become the always-with-you information and management center you need.
And if you also use a Mac, take a look at the companion app SG Project Pro on the Mac App Store. SG's Dropbox integration makes sharing easy.
• Manage multiple active projects
• Create task schedules with table and Gantt views
• Create and manage Action Items and Risks for each project
• Build custom Work Schedules for projects and tasks
• Manage project costs including labor and material costs
• Produce customized reports for projects, team members, and groups of projects
• Email a variety of PDF reports directly to the project team or stakeholders
• Share data to and from MS Project using XML files
• Share and back up data easily using Dropbox
• Share project data with all other SG apps on Mac and iPhone
Simple Genius Apps
Practical Project Management
Fixed a rare import failure when a calendar had no name
Fixed sporadic crash that could happen for some people