SAP Work Manager
iOS Universal Business
With the SAP Work Manager mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you have the tools needed to improve workforce safety and optimize asset life and reliability, as well as streamline processes by eliminating paperwork and shortening work cycles. The mobile app accesses the SAP Enterprise Asset Management (SAP EAM) solution and empowers your workforce with everything needed to efficiently install, inspect, maintain, and repair assets in the field from an iPhone or iPad.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for iPhone and iPad
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• View equipment and functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
This release includes new functionality and features including:
• SAP HANA Cloud Platform readiness: Run SAP Work Manager on-premise or in the cloud. Learn more about running SAP Work Manager on SAP HANA Cloud Platform by visiting https://influence.sap.com/SAPHANACloudPlatformAgentrycomponent
• Windows 10 certification: The existing Windows Presentation Framework Client is now certified on Windows 10.
• SAPUI5 generic OpenUI control: A generic framework control has been provided to allow designers to easily integrate SAPUI5 (or any other HTML5) functionality with bi-directional communication between the control and Work Manager.*
• Meter management enhancements: Support for multiple meters, all register details, max utilization time.
• Inbound transaction queue: Asynchronous back end transaction management and error processing.
• Vehicle stock component: Search and manage vehicle inventory.*
• Backend logging improvements
• Support multiple users sharing devices: Reintroduce support for previous user authentication on shared devices in a way that satisfies SAP security practices.
• SSO support: Added functionality to allow SAP Work Manager to accept SSO login tickets generated directly from the SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 server.
* Not included in the demo data. Features available for demonstration by SAP staff and in the licensed product.