SAP Retail Store Ops Associate
iOS iPhone Business
With the SAP Retail Store Ops Associate mobile app for iPhone, you have real-time insight into your products and their availability, and can adjust your inventory anywhere and anytime. The app connects to components in SAP ERP that support retail applications, and allows you to display product details and stock levels in your store and in stores nearby.
Key features of SAP Retail Store Ops Associate for iPhone
• Scan a product bar code to see its price, promotion status, inventory level, and incoming shipments
• Perform ad hoc and planned inventory counting, adjust inventory and record shrinkage for selected products
• Change the retail price of a product, and change order proposals
• View on-hand inventory of a product in nearby stores, and transfer products to other stores
• Perform receiving with reference
• Display contact information and directions for nearby stores (bar code enabled)
• Contact another store by phone or email to arrange a product transfer or customer reservation
Note: To use the SAP Retail Store Ops Associate mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the components in the SAP ERP application that support retail applications, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data, available upon request on the Settings screen.
This new version of the app has improved menu selections and provides more functions to help you better perform your daily tasks, including:
• Planned counting
• Store ordering