SAP CRM Service Manager
iOS Universal Business
With the SAP CRM Service Manager mobile app for iPhone and iPad, you can maximize efficiency and effectiveness of your field technicians by providing them real-time access to relevant information and tools. The app connects to the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application and enables status updates, last-minute changes, and accurate data capturing to help achieve higher first-time fix rates.
Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for iPhone and iPad
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
1. Service Requests workflow from mobile app.
2. Confirmations improvements: actual time stamps for start and complete statuses from mobile
3. Product and parts price on mobile.
4. Update master data: customer and ibase address
5. End-user consent management for GDPR: Service Technician can update Contact Address, Sold-to-party address, Employee Responsible address, etc based on the flags set by the administrator in the Configuration panel for GDPR compliance.
6. Customer Search – Online.