SAP Asset Manager
iOS Universal Business
SAP Asset Manager for iPad is a new mobile app that leverages the digital core with SAP S/4HANA as well as SAP Cloud Platform as the IoT platform for managing work orders, notifications, condition monitoring, material consumption, time management, and failure analysis. It supports the highly skilled workers who maintain enterprise assets to perform their job with complex information and business logic that is always available whether they are connected to the network or working in offline environments.
Key features of SAP Asset Manager
• Access to different sources of enterprise data and capabilities: provides timely, relevant, and accurate information such as asset health, inventory, maintenance, and safety checklists
• Ready-to-use, extensible iOS native app: integrated with native features and services
• Enables the worker to be more productive and seamlessly take advantage of the iOS ecosystem
• Intuitive UI: SAP Fiori (for iOS design language)
• Context-rich visualization and actionable insights
• Mobile-enabled processes integrated with enterprise systems
• Easy and timely execution of end-to-end asset management on the go
Note: To use SAP Asset Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP S/4HANA, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
The following is a list of the features incorporated into the SAP Asset Manager 3.0 application release.
Industry-specific add-on modules:
Customer Service: Allows you to maintain or perform service to equipment under contract at sites for customers or other third parties. Using Customer Service, you get:
• Details of technicians' service engagements with the customer
• Details of business partner information associated with the customer
• Details of contract and warranty information for the customer
Meter Management: The following enhancements have been added to Meter Management:
• Periodic readings
• Disconnect and reconnect meter orders
• Meter repair orders
Enhanced measuring point chart support: Bar chart support has been added for counter type measuring points. Thumbnail charts added for valuation code only measuring points.
PRT equipment: You can now add and edit PRT equipment details on an operation or a sub-operation.
Authenticated GIS services support: You can now view token-based authenticated base maps on the mobile client. You can configure the client ID and client secret strings using the ConfigPanel.
Functional location search: You can now search for functional locations with assigned work orders or notifications.
SAP Asset Manager supports the following languages:
daDK - Danish
deDE - German
enUS - English
esES - Spanish
frFR - French
nbNO - Norwegian
ptPT - Portuguese