SAP Asset Manager
iOS Universal Business
SAP Asset Manager for iPad is a new mobile app that leverages the digital core with SAP S/4HANA as well as SAP Cloud Platform as the IoT platform for managing work orders, notifications, condition monitoring, material consumption, time management, and failure analysis. It supports the highly skilled workers who maintain enterprise assets to perform their job with complex information and business logic that is always available whether they are connected to the network or working in offline environments.
Key features of SAP Asset Manager
• Access to different sources of enterprise data and capabilities: provides timely, relevant, and accurate information such as asset health, inventory, maintenance, and safety checklists
• Ready-to-use, extensible iOS native app: integrated with native features and services
• Enables the worker to be more productive and seamlessly take advantage of the iOS ecosystem
• Intuitive UI: SAP Fiori (for iOS design language)
• Context-rich visualization and actionable insights
• Mobile-enabled processes integrated with enterprise systems
• Easy and timely execution of end-to-end asset management on the go
Note: To use SAP Asset Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP S/4HANA, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
SAP Asset Manager 4.0.1 includes the following:
• Bug fixes
• Performance enhancements