SAP Anywhere Show and Sell
iOS iPad Business
The SAP Anywhere Show and Sell mobile app for iPad is a point-of-sale software that can be accessed anywhere and anytime. This customizable mobile app connects to the SAP Anywhere solution and offers retail managers a virtual product showroom, in-person checkout, inventory management, and customer management right from their iPad.
Key features of SAP Anywhere Show and Sell for iPad
• Showcase products with variant-based, full-screen images
• Check on the inventory across all stores
• Accept various payment methods
• Link customers to orders and keep track of their purchases
• Refund products
• Connect with retail hardware, such as a bar code scanner or a receipt printer
SAP Anywhere Show and Sell offers substantial security starting with the SAP Anywhere solution, where business owners can control users’ access to ensure employees can only see applicable information.
Note: To use SAP Anywhere Show and Sell with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Anywhere solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
• Order: The system can now promptly synchronize refund or exchange order information for all physical stores in the condition of good network. Store staff can view the details of a refund or exchange order processed in another store, including the document number and store name.
Note: The order document number is auto-generated after the order has been successfully synced to SAP Anywhere.
• User experience improvement: iPad screens will no longer be locked while the system is downloading data. As a result, store staff will no longer need to keep an eye on the data download.
• Customer data: Customer data sync may encounter failure due to questionable information, such as email duplication. Store staff are now able to edit and correct the customer information in physical stores.