SAP Anywhere Show and Sell
iOS iPad Business
The SAP Anywhere Show and Sell mobile app for iPad is a point-of-sale software that can be accessed anywhere and anytime. This customizable mobile app connects to the SAP Anywhere solution and offers retail managers a virtual product showroom, in-person checkout, inventory management, and customer management right from their iPad.
Key features of SAP Anywhere Show and Sell for iPad
• Showcase products with variant-based, full-screen images
• Check on the inventory across all stores
• Accept various payment methods
• Link customers to orders and keep track of their purchases
• Refund products
• Connect with retail hardware, such as a bar code scanner or a receipt printer
SAP Anywhere Show and Sell offers substantial security starting with the SAP Anywhere solution, where business owners can control users’ access to ensure employees can only see applicable information.
Note: To use SAP Anywhere Show and Sell with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Anywhere solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
• Refund: Refunding a sales order that was completed at another physical store is now possible.
• Clover Go: Direct refunds to cards now possible for customers that paid for their original purchase using Clover Go.
• Return Credit: Return Credit Balance of customers can now be manually adjusted.
• Google Address Service: The Google address service is now available. When inputting an address, store staff are not required to enter the full address. After providing just the zip code, the Google address service displays possible nearby locations. Simply select one of the suggestions and the address information is completed automatically.
• Inventory: Inventory status of both physical stores and warehouses can now be checked in SAP Anywhere Show and Sell.
• Customer Data: Customer data can now be managed offline and will be synced to existing customers as soon as the Internet connection is restored.
• Socket Mobile SDK Integration: User experience enhancements for using Socket Mobile; native iOS keyboard is now available for simultaneous use even while scanning bar codes.