Documents 5 by Readdle
Read, Listen, View, Download, Annotate almost anything you want on your iPad. Files, documents, music, videos, books, any content is at home in Documents by Readdle.
App Store Editors' Choice in 70+ countries
"It's a tool that will help you stay better organized." - The Verge
"Documents combines a fast document viewer with a media player and file manager." - TUAW
"The app is super quick, it looks good and options are easy to locate and use." - The Next Web
"A surprising versatile app for consumers and businesses alike." - USA Today
Amazing attention to details, unmatched stability and design differs Documents from any app you have on the iPhone or iPad. You will use it constantly, at home, office, university or on the road, every single day.
Documents is the most capable application on your iOS device. It replaces a document viewer, pdf reader, download manager, music player, "read it later" and bunch of other applications as the one elegant app.
Just have a look at the short list of things that Documents allows you to do. It's an app that makes your iPad worth the price!
- View Office Documents
- Read and Annotate PDF files
- Search Inside Documents
- Edit Text Files
- Read Books and Articles
- View Photos from your Trip
- Watch Movies while on a plane
- Listen to Your Favorite Music
- Manage your files
- Copy Documents from Mac or PC
- Sync with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and other Services
- Share Files with Your Friends
- Protect Everything with a Password
- Store Email Attachments
- Download Documents from the Web
- Save Web Pages to Read them Later
Documents is a must have app for your iPhone and iPad!
The biggest update of the year:
◆ Clean, flat and razor sharp design
We carefully applied iOS 7 design philosophy to Documents 5. The application fits the new iPad and iPhone perfectly! It looks great, feels remarkably polished, with even minor details taken care of.
◆ Completely new file manager
Documents 5 works with PDF files that are stored on the iPad and iPhone. This is the reason why file management has been such an integral part of Documents for over a year.
◆ Drag & Drop Files, anywhere
Move files and folders with your finger to any destination: to the parent folder, to subfolders, combine with other files to create a separate folder. You can even drag the files directly to Dropbox or iCloud to upload them to your accounts.
Documents 5 allows you stack frequently opened documents and folders on a sidebar for instant, one-tap access. This will speed up your ability to access most-used files.
◆ Color Tags
The ability to attach color tags to files and folders, first seen in Mac OS X, now comes to the iPad and iPhone. Prioritize or simply give your documents a unique look.
◆ Background Downloads
Downloading documents from online services like Dropbox now works in the background. Those who need a full-featured downloads manager now have it in Documents 5.
◆ Windows Shares (SMB) support
Windows Shares are now accessible in Documents 5. You can connect to shared folders on your Windows computer and sync files between your iPad or iPhone and PC.
Add-ons are features and applications deeply integrated with Documents that extend its capabilities. They allow you to sign documents and fill in forms, print files and convert them to PDF and even scan paper documents.
+ Annotate and Edit PDFs with PDF Expert
+ Scan Documents and Receipts with Scanner Pro
+ Print Documents and Web Pages with Printer Pro
+ Convert everything to PDF with PDF Converter
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 27, 2014
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (368)
- 79.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calendars 5 - Smart Calendar and Task Manager with Google Calendar Sync
• Calendars by Readdle - sync with Google Calendar, manage events and tasks
• PDF Converter - Save Documents, Web Pages, Photos to PDF
• PDF Expert (professional PDF documents reader)
• PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents
• PDF Expert Enterprise - document management for the mobile era
• Printer Pro - print documents, photos, web pages and email attachments
• Printer Pro Lite
• Printer Pro for iPhone - wirelessly print documents, photos, web pages and emails
• Scanner Mini - scan documents into PDF for free
• Scanner Pro by Readdle