Qvis Viewer Standard
Qvis Viewer is used to view and control video from certain Qvis Hybrids and NVRs (listed below). Please ensure your DVR is compatible before buying Qvis Viewer. If you're unsure of your DVR model, contact your installer and confirm before purchasing this app.
• Use Favorites to keep an unlimited number of DVR logins and network info
• Flick left or right to switch between cameras or
• Select cameras by thumbnail image or camera name
• Full screen single camera and
• Arbitrary camera arrangement in an unlimited number of 2x2 layouts
• Name and keep an unlimited number of camera layouts
• Single touch switches between HD and regular video quality
• Zoom in/out using standard pinch gestures
• Pan around during zoom by dragging video
• Portrait and landscape mode
• Video stream automatically adapts to available cellular bandwidth
• Every feature available over both cellular and WiFi networks
• Full playback including fast forward, rewind, stop, single step, ...
Compatible Qvis DVRs: Cyborg/T4 models:
• CTPro, Cyborg, T4 & Terminator - Pro models
Ports: Use media port, default = 50000.
NOT compatible with: Discovery, Apollo or Zeus series.
Bug fixes and performance improvements. Optimized for iOS7.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 19, 2014
- Qvis Labs, LLC.
- 7.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data