iPhone App's to retrieve PIN's easy, even if other people look on the display.
With Public PIN, you can save your PIN's in a picture to remember them by color, size and position!
If you need your PIN again next time, you remember 'your' PIN again stored in the picture. This picture will display many PIN's, but only you know which one is the right PIN. This facilitates the look-up of PIN's, even if a stranger has a view on your display.
- Each PIN is stored in a separate entry.
- All PINs are stored as an image on the entry.
- The real PIN flashes before saving three times on red.
- Number of additional incorrect PIN's can be chosen.
- No encryption, simple and ingenious.
- After storing the PIN is no longer recoverable.
- No advertising, no internet connection required.
- iOS 5
For questions, support or suggestions please visit the website.
Compatibility with 4 inch display of iPhone 5.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 01, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.4 MB