iOS iPad Business
Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G/4G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. View, store & print email, large documents & PDFs, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad.
•• iTunes App of the Week in UK & Europe ••
►► The Press are Crazy About PrintCentral ◀◀
MacWorld: "PrintCentral is much more than a printing utility—it is a veritable office center"
AppCraver: "This app will let you print basically anything from basically anywhere."
►► Printing for Old & New Printers + PDF Conversion ◀◀
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print to AirPrint printers
• Convert files, docs, spreadsheets, web pages & more to PDF (in-app upgrade required)
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software
• Print remotely via 3G, 4G or Cloud
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
►► Unrivalled Document Reader & File Storage ◀◀
• Read, view & print Office files, large size PDFs & ALL iWork files + many more formats
• Open & Print files directly into PrintCentral from other apps supporting "Open in..." file sharing
• Zip/Unzip files for reading & printing
►► Upgrade your Email ◀◀
• Higher featured email app built into PrintCentral
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Full email field search - across multiple accounts
• Multiple email signatures with images, formatted text
• Print & save email, and attachments for resending
►► WiFi Hard Drive + Cloud Transfer ◀◀
• Mount your iPad as a hard disk on your Mac or PC
• Fully integrated with Evernote
• Full cloud services app - iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, Transporter, WebDAV
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
►► Copy & Paste Printing & Transfer ◀◀
• Copy & print web pages and email - retaining all formatting
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintCentral)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
►► Much Much more ◀◀
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Copy & print maps from any map app that allows copy
• Print SMS/Text messages, Copy, open PrintCentral and print
• Print contacts
• Print address/shipping labels
PrintCentral Pro is also available for business users with all of these features, plus printing from inside other apps
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Update for iOS 10
Thanks for the support of those who have written reviews for the last version and to those who give us a mention on the app store for this update - this helps us make these updates more frequent.
As always, we are here around the clock to help with any questions.
• Better handling of downloading web pages and viewing later • File downloads can be resumed later from the last position • Simpler naming of file downloads using recent saved location • Tap on file name to rename it or change the file type • Fixed issue downloading some files from web pages
• Add a new printer to your Mac from the available list ("Send to Device @ WePrint") and print any document to your iPhone or iPad as a PDF file - Download the latest WePrint and right click on files on your Mac/PC to send to different devices
After Pro in-app upgrade...
• Print maps for calendar events with addresses • Print directions for event map locations • Choose which calendars to print • Print a date range, eg. several days, weeks or months at one time • Print events to a PDF file for use in other apps • Choose default calendar for new events • Fix for occasionally not displaying all calendars for the device • Turn Mini calendar/Location/Notes on or off • Fix not showing calendar print options when using AirPrint • Different print options for each display format; day, week, month, list