iOS Universal Business
Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers) Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G/4G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. View, store & print email, documents, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
What the Press say:
Gizmodo: "...like a printing Swiss Army Knife"
Macworld: "PrintBureau includes some network file-sharing capabilities that make it more than a multifaceted printing app"
tapscape: "PrintBureau is an amazing all-in-one printing app"
AppShouter: "...this is by far the most comprehensive app of its kind that I have seen"
iPad appfinders: "I was very impressed with how easy it was to set up and start using PrintBureau"
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Save web pages as an image for attaching to email
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Import bookmarks from your computer
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed
• Integrated with Exchange & Other Calendars
• View/Print files (doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, txt, html, pdf, pages, numbers & more)
• Transfer docs and files via iTunes using USB cable (Apps Tab)
• Open documents stored in PrintBureau directly into Pages/Numbers/Keynote etc. for easy editing
WIFI HARD DRIVE
• Mount your iPad/iPhone/iPod as a network disk on your Mac/PC
DOCUMENTS ON YOUR IPAD/IPHONE/IPOD
• Print/Store PDFs, documents, attachments, emails & images
• Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF
• View/Print, iWork, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Office files
• Zip/Unzip files
• File sharing with several Macs and PCs, even remotely
CLOUD SERVICES (IDISK, WEBDAV, DROPBOX, BOX.NET etc.)
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
• Move files to/from your iPad by connecting to Cloud account
FULL FEATURED EMAIL APP
• Email files, photos, web pages & formatted text
• Full email field search - even across multiple email accounts
• Print email
• Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Supports most email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA, & some Exchange 2003 servers
COPY, TRANSFER & ARCHIVE
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintBureau)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
• Select multiple text and image clips to merge and paste them into other Apps.
• Print SMS/Text messages, simply Copy, open PrintBureau & print
• Move photos to a folder on your computer/cloud service
• Print address/shipping labels
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Free WePrint helper may need to be installed on your Mac/PC to print.
• Fix for popup dialog errors • Tutorial help tips • New UI skin option • Enhanced video playback options • Swipe actions for files • Fixed issue with Numbers and "Open in" • Fixed calendar event notes wrapping in printed day view
Fixed duplicate calendar source entries
Fixed CloudMe login issues
Added movie file thumbnail icon
Added Select All menu when viewing a text document
Fixed occasional crash when export file to cloud server
Added iCloud file sync option across devices
Added photo albums to import options
Added copy/paste to colour picker screen
Fixed images appearing too large in read emails if not part of content
Fixed view text file scrolling
Added double tap to zoom into viewed documents
Restored Sent/Out folders for POP accounts
UTF8 encode username/password for POP accounts
Videos resume playing at last viewed spot
Added long tap on nav back button to go back to a selected screen
Added auto-detect of Dropbox and Evernote apps to install servers
Fixed new folder dialog disappearing sometimes
Added tutorial views for files and print dialog
Fixed Numbers "Open-in" files
Fixed FTP problem with local network IP address
Added search to import files screen
Added "Download" to web page action menu
Added activity share dialog for selected files