Performance Management HD
**30% OFF!** Learn skills to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of your organization.
Performance Management is not a company’s way of employing “micro-managing” techniques that stunt the professional growth of its employees. But rather, it is a strategic approach to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of an organization. Whether at the organizational, departmental or employee level, the goal of performance management is to make sure all business goals are being met in a satisfactorily manner.
-Define performance management.
-Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
-Learn the three phases of project management and how to assess it.
-Discuss effective goal-setting.
-Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
-Identify Kolb’s Learning Cycle.
-Recognize the importance of motivation.
-Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
Table of Contents
-The Basics (I)
-The Basics (II)
-Establishing Performance Goals
-360 Degree Feedback
-Kolb’s Learning Cycle
-The Performance Journal
-Creating a Performance Plan
- English/Spanish language option
- Text size increase/decrease controls for easier reading
- Background and font color switch as preferred
- Orientation changes for better viewing
- Participate in discussions at TrainOnTheMove Forums, free of cost
- Powerful quotes by renown figures
- Interesting case studies related to the subject
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 30, 2012
- My Training Solutions LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 2.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Administrative Support HD
• Business Ethics
• Change Management HD
• Coaching and Mentoring HD
• Communication Strategies HD
• Emotional Intelligence HD
• Knowledge Management HD
• Leadership and Influence HD
• Lean Six Sigma HD
• Project Management HD
• Sales Fundamentals HD
• Teamwork and Team Building HD
• Time Management HD