PDF Expert (professional PDF documents reader)
PDF Expert 4.7 is FREE now! We give it to you as a gift before the official launch of PDF Expert 5.1, which will be a universal version. For more information visit readdle.com/blog
PDF Expert allows you to read and annotate PDF documents, highlight text, make notes and save these changes being compatible with Preview and Adobe Acrobat. Moreover, PDF Expert is the only iPhone application that can fill PDF forms!
PDF Expert can get documents from any place you may need. PDF files from desktop computers, email attachments, documents on the Dropbox, GoogleDocs and even in other iPhone applications could be accessed with PDF Expert.
Annotations made with PDF Expert are saved within the document in accordance with PDF format specification. Thus PDF Expert can edit highlights, text notes and other annotations created in Apple Preview or Adobe Acrobat Reader and vise versa. At the same time this lets you share annotated files with friends and co-workers.
PDF forms made with Adobe Acrobat are supported in PDF Expert. Text fields, check boxes, radio buttons and other form elements work as you expect and all information you entered is saved inside the form. Please note that Dynamic XML PDF Forms made with Adobe LifeCycle should be converted to Static PDF Forms format before using with PDF Expert.
With PDF Expert you can:
+ Highlight text
Mark important things in books, journals or documents you want to review.
+ Fill Forms
Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
+ Create notes
Add comments to the text you read.
+ Save Bookmarks
Create table of contents for your document right on the iPhone.
+ Underline and Strike-Through words
Mark-up errors and emphasize important sentences.
What else PDF Expert lets you do:
- Read PDFs with ease
PDF Expert has one of the best PDF viewers on the iPhone. It opens large files, supports full text search, handles PDF links and outlines, opens password protected documents and extracts text from the PDFs.
- Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPhone via USB cable. As an alternative you can connect to the iPhone running PDF Expert via Wi-Fi and operate it like a wireless flash drive. No additional software is required.
- Save Email Attachments
Open attachments directly from the Mail app.
- Edit Documents on Dropbox, GoogleDocs and Other Storages
PDF Expert allows you to download and upload files from Dropbox, GoogleDocs and other services. If you use more than one online storage, PDF Expert will handle all of them.
- Share Files With Your Friends
Email files directly from PDF Expert with all annotations preserved.
- Protect Application with Password
Restrict access to PDF Expert with the password to protect your files from unauthorised reading.
NOTE 1: Please note that Dynamic XML PDF Forms made with Adobe LifeCycle should be converted to Static PDF Forms format before using with PDF Expert.
NOTE 2 We can not reply you in comments. If you have any comments or issues, please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact
- compatibility update for future version of PDF Expert 5.1
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 22, 2014
- 31.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (42)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1516)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calendars 5 - Smart Calendar and Task Manager with Google Calendar Sync
• Calendars by Readdle - sync with Google Calendar, manage events and tasks
• Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader, media player and download manager
• PDF Converter - Save Documents, Web Pages, Photos to PDF
• PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents
• PDF Expert Enterprise - document management for the mobile era
• PE Next
• Printer Pro - print documents, photos, web pages and email attachments
• Printer Pro Lite
• Printer Pro for iPhone - wirelessly print documents, photos, web pages and emails
• Scanner Mini - scan documents into PDF for free
• Scanner Pro by Readdle