Open Word for Microsoft Documents & Office Writer
iOS iPhone Business
Open Word Processor Professional for iPhone helps you create, view and edit Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 documents, Open Office Open Text Documents and LibreOffice text documents.
Transfer files and documents from your PC to the iPhone using Wifi Transfer or USB Sync and also edit existing files from Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drive and Box.com.
Open Word Processor Pro for iPhone supports the following features for editing Word and text documents
+ Create, view and edit Microsoft Word 2007-2010 documents (.doc & .docx)
+ Create, view and edit Open Text Documents (.odt)
+ Powerful file management capability for your iPhone that is integrated with Dropbox, Google Docs, Google Drive and Box.com.
+ Transfer files via support for Wi-fi transfers.
+ Check spelling and grammar
+ Insert headers, footers and comment
+ Insert, delete and merge cells in tables
+ Count your words and characters
+ Highlight text
+ Multiple and granular zooming
+ Unlimited number of undos and redos
+ Large number of font supports
+ Multiple International languages input
+ Drawing tools support including drawing of shapes
Open Word Processor Professional for iPhone is a cloud based solution hosting the popular LibreOffice which is a fork of the popular Open Office which has been downloaded more than 100M times.
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- This app is a cloud based and hosted solution and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
+ Bug fixes
+ Fix some UI issues