iOS Universal Business
This is the official mobile app for the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) Annual Convention and the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC) Annual Convention.
Every year NCTE and its groups host a number of meetings, conventions, and events to connect, network, and educate literacy educators across the country. Are you one of them? Come join us and use this app to stay in touch with us and other attendees throughout the event.
This mobile app allows you to:
• View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
• Curate your own personal schedule for easy event attendance.
• Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
• Read updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the app:
• Update: This is a quick way to share photos, comments, and the sessions you’re attending.
• Activity Feed: See what people are saying, view photos from events, and find trending sessions and topics as the action is happening.
• Social Media: Post updates to your social media accounts.
• Agenda: View the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.).
• Users: See who’s at the event and connect with them on the app.
• Exhibitors: Locate exhibitors and sponsors you want to visit.
* Improved onboarding
* Support multiple exhibitor maps
* Fix crash when creating surevey reminder notifications for past meetings or sessions
* Improved display and creation of messages
* Fixed rare bug resulting in meeting and session reminders appearing at the wrong time
* Improved onboarding especially on app installation
* Improved user interface for displaying actions
* Improved push notification support