NCR Silver Pro Restaurant
iOS iPad Business
NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution for small and medium sized restaurants. As the global leader in restaurant technology, NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition leverages our decades of experience in the restaurant industry provides a powerful, reliable and simple-to-use POS solution. Designed to run on the iPad and the iPad Mini, this cost-effective, high-tech solution was specifically tailored to help restaurants with simpler operations grow sales and increase profitability. See every transaction in real time, market to your customers, even update your menus from the web or from the app.
Ring and Track Sales
• Take and process orders at the table or at the counter
• Accept all forms of payment—credit cards, gift cards, cash, check, and mobile payments
• Use multiple devices and access all orders from any device
• Easily split checks in any combination
Manage Your Business
• Get detailed, real-time reports and make decisions with confidence, even from your smart phone
• Plan ahead and track your employees’ time and set payroll
• Instantly update your menus, prices, even floor plans anytime - from anywhere
Engage Your Customers to Grow Your Business
Expand your take-out and delivery business
• Capture customer information with every transaction
• Try our creative templates that make social media and e-marketing fun
• Review customer history and campaign data to improve guest loyalty
• Send personalized promotions, or blast out campaigns to everyone
7-Day Live Support
• We’re here to help—call 1-877-270-3475 or e-mail to connect with an NCR Customer Care representative
• Our hardware replacement guarantee ensures free, next business day delivery*
*Excludes the iPad and iPad mini
• Fixed an issue preventing the cash drawer from opening properly for cash drawer shifts when using a Bluetooth printer.
• Fixed a receipt printing issue for online order with priced modifiers.
• Fixed an issue where the countdown timer was not being displayed when using minimum break times.
• Fixed an issue where the break in time was being displayed as 12/31/1969.
• Fixed an issue where loyalty messages were not appearing on the guest check.
• Other app stability improvements.