NCR Silver Pro Restaurant
iOS iPad Business
NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution for small and medium sized restaurants. As the global leader in restaurant technology, NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition leverages our decades of experience in the restaurant industry provides a powerful, reliable and simple-to-use POS solution. Designed to run on the iPad and the iPad Mini, this cost-effective, high-tech solution was specifically tailored to help restaurants with simpler operations grow sales and increase profitability. See every transaction in real time, market to your customers, even update your menus from the web or from the app.
Ring and Track Sales
• Take and process orders at the table or at the counter
• Accept all forms of payment—credit cards, gift cards, cash, check, and mobile payments
• Use multiple devices and access all orders from any device
• Easily split checks in any combination
Manage Your Business
• Get detailed, real-time reports and make decisions with confidence, even from your smart phone
• Plan ahead and track your employees’ time and set payroll
• Instantly update your menus, prices, even floor plans anytime - from anywhere
Engage Your Customers to Grow Your Business
Expand your take-out and delivery business
• Capture customer information with every transaction
• Try our creative templates that make social media and e-marketing fun
• Review customer history and campaign data to improve guest loyalty
• Send personalized promotions, or blast out campaigns to everyone
7-Day Live Support
• We’re here to help—call 1-877-270-3475 or e-mail to connect with an NCR Customer Care representative
• Our hardware replacement guarantee ensures free, next business day delivery*
*Excludes the iPad and iPad mini
• House Accounts - House Accounts enables merchants to charge established clients on the date of sale, but bill them at a later date. Scenarios in which you may consider using house accounts include catering customers, delivery services, hotel room charges, manager comps, and forward day charges among others. Additionally, you can create a statement for House Accounts and export it to multiple formats for sending to customers.
• Item Availability - Silver Pro now provides you with the ability to set an item availability at the POS, also known as ’86 items.’ At the POS, you define an item’s count. Each employee will be able to see the item count and when they add the item to an order, the POS decrements the quantity on hand. If all quantities of an item have been ordered, ‘Unavailable’ appears underneath the item and employees cannot add the item to the order.
• Generic Gift Card API -This service allows us to integrate with a large number of gift card providers.
• Generic Loyalty API: Finalize Sync Call - We continue to enhance our Generic Loyalty API. In v 3.11, we’ve made three enhancements to this feature. First, the Finalize call now occurs at the time of the ticket close. Previously, the finalize call occurred after the closing of the ticket. A synchronous finalize call enables third party loyalty providers to know that the ticket has been closed and to send a final receipt message to be printed on the customer receipt.
• Generic Loyalty API: Loyalty UI Cleanup - A second enhancement we’ve made to the Generic Loyalty API is to clean up the Loyalty UI interface and provide consistency across pages.
• Generic Loyalty API: Include Tags With Calls - A final enhancement to the Generic Loyalty API includes the ability to add a tag ID to the ticket information sent to the loyalty provider. Tags are a way to group items, typically for promotions.
• Change Cash Drawer/Receipt Print Sequence - In previous versions of Silver Pro, when a cash transaction was closed, the application would first print the receipt (if configured) and then would open the drawer. The result, especially when utilizing Bluetooth printers, was a 3-4 second delay in opening the drawer while the receipt was printed. In v3.11, Silver Pro now reverses that order and first opens the drawer, then prints the receipt. This allows the cashier to begin making change while the receipt is printing.
• Kitchen Chits: Print One Item Per Chit - Silver Pro now provides an option for stores to print one item per kitchen chit. Previously, all items on a ticket assigned to a kitchen printer printed on the same ticket. This is helpful in some operations that make individual items for delivery or takeout such as sandwiches or pizza. Using pizza as an example, it can be helpful if the pizza maker only sees 1 pizza per chit whereas the expeditor printer could have all items together on the expo ticket.
• EMV Manual Card Entry
• Ability to cancel End Shift when adjusting tips
• Added leading spaces for Modifier indentation on Kitchen Chits
• Print **TAKEOUT** at the top and bottom on Kitchen Chits
• Option to suppress Non-Priced Modifiers from Guest Check