NCR Silver Pro Restaurant
iOS iPad Business
NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution for small and medium sized restaurants. As the global leader in restaurant technology, NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition leverages our decades of experience in the restaurant industry provides a powerful, reliable and simple-to-use POS solution. Designed to run on the iPad and the iPad Mini, this cost-effective, high-tech solution was specifically tailored to help restaurants with simpler operations grow sales and increase profitability. See every transaction in real time, market to your customers, even update your menus from the web or from the app.
Ring and Track Sales
• Take and process orders at the table or at the counter
• Accept all forms of payment—credit cards, gift cards, cash, check, and mobile payments
• Use multiple devices and access all orders from any device
• Easily split checks in any combination
Manage Your Business
• Get detailed, real-time reports and make decisions with confidence, even from your smart phone
• Plan ahead and track your employees’ time and set payroll
• Instantly update your menus, prices, even floor plans anytime - from anywhere
Engage Your Customers to Grow Your Business
Expand your take-out and delivery business
• Capture customer information with every transaction
• Try our creative templates that make social media and e-marketing fun
• Review customer history and campaign data to improve guest loyalty
• Send personalized promotions, or blast out campaigns to everyone
7-Day Live Support
• We’re here to help—call 1-877-270-3475 or e-mail to connect with an NCR Customer Care representative
• Our hardware replacement guarantee ensures free, next business day delivery*
*Excludes the iPad and iPad mini
Our latest release is here!
With our latest version, we’re bringing more great features that make running your business even smoother and more time efficient! For detailed information, log into your back office and click HELP.
• Safe Drops: Use safe drops to track money that has been taken out of the POS mid-shift but should still be included in the bank deposit.
• Item Weight Printed on Labels: If an item is sold by weight and routed to a label printer, the weight to the second decimal will be printed on the label.
• Scan QR Codes for Gift Card Payments: Many third party partners offer in-app gift cards which use a QR code. You can now use the POS device’s camera to read a QR coded gift card and populate the payment information into the Silver Pro Restaurant app.
• Enhanced Force Close: Users have the option to view open orders to address them or close them before force closing an old shift at the POS.
• Simple Order Name: Instead of creating a new customer entry for every takeout, delivery or catering order, you can enter a simple name to be used for the order, without creating excess customers for your customer list.
• Suppress EMV Card Signature: In the back office, you can set the minimum ticket total needed before a customer is required to sign at the POS for their EMV payment.
• Disable Visual Keyboard Feedback: The buttons on the POS log in screen and any manager override screens will not illuminate as they are tapped. This helps protect each employees PIN when it is entered on the POS.
• New EMV Device: We are now compatible with a new EMV payment device. Contact NCR Silver Customer Care for more information.