NCR Silver Pro Restaurant
iOS iPad Business
NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution for small and medium sized restaurants. As the global leader in restaurant technology, NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition leverages our decades of experience in the restaurant industry provides a powerful, reliable and simple-to-use POS solution. Designed to run on the iPad and the iPad Mini, this cost-effective, high-tech solution was specifically tailored to help restaurants with simpler operations grow sales and increase profitability. See every transaction in real time, market to your customers, even update your menus from the web or from the app.
Ring and Track Sales
• Take and process orders at the table or at the counter
• Accept all forms of payment—credit cards, gift cards, cash, check, and mobile payments
• Use multiple devices and access all orders from any device
• Easily split checks in any combination
Manage Your Business
• Get detailed, real-time reports and make decisions with confidence, even from your smart phone
• Plan ahead and track your employees’ time and set payroll
• Instantly update your menus, prices, even floor plans anytime - from anywhere
Engage Your Customers to Grow Your Business
Expand your take-out and delivery business
• Capture customer information with every transaction
• Try our creative templates that make social media and e-marketing fun
• Review customer history and campaign data to improve guest loyalty
• Send personalized promotions, or blast out campaigns to everyone
7-Day Live Support
• We’re here to help—call 1-877-270-3475 or e-mail to connect with an NCR Customer Care representative
• Our hardware replacement guarantee ensures free, next business day delivery*
*Excludes the iPad and iPad mini
Our latest release is here!
With our latest version, we’re bringing you more great features that will make running your business even smoother and more time efficient! For detailed information and articles, please log in to your back office and click on HELP.
Every update of our app includes bug fixes and improved stability. Additionally, v4.5 also includes the following new features:
•Kitchen Display by NCR Silver- Available for download in December 2017, this new app will be supported by Silver Pro v4.5.
•Required PIN Entry- POS will log the cashier out after each ticket is closed. This allows the next cashier to access the POS to continue assisting customers.
•Allow Cashier on Multiple Cash Drawers- Merchants can allow a cashier to be assigned to multiple drawer shifts at the same time by activating the Allow Multiple Drawer Shifts option in the back office. With this active, a cashier can run transactions on multiple cash drawers and multiple devices.
•Starting/Ending Bank reporting- When using POS Drawer Shifts, users have the option of entering the starting and ending cash amount for their cash drawer. The starting and ending amount is now recorded and displayed in the financial shift detail page in the back office.
•Manually Adding Loyalty Points/Punches- Merchants using built-in loyalty can manually add points or punches to a customer’s loyalty balance in the back office. This is helpful if you forget to assign a customer to the ticket or have two customer records for the same person you need to combine into one.
•Filtering Categories and Items in Silver Back Office- You can filter items based on whether they are POS Active when viewing menu items in the back office. This makes it easier to view the items currently in use on the POS.
•Store POS Device Settings at the Host- All non-hardware POS device settings will now save to the cloud so that when you replace and activate a device, you can select the former device name to inherit the settings.
•Time Zone Matching- We sometimes see issues when the time zones of the POS devices and the server do not match. To avoid these issues, the POS will warn users at login that there’s a time zone mismatch. Time zones can be adjusted in the device’s settings.