NCR Silver Pro Restaurant
iOS iPad Business
NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution for small and medium sized restaurants. As the global leader in restaurant technology, NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition leverages our decades of experience in the restaurant industry provides a powerful, reliable and simple-to-use POS solution. Designed to run on the iPad and the iPad Mini, this cost-effective, high-tech solution was specifically tailored to help restaurants with simpler operations grow sales and increase profitability. See every transaction in real time, market to your customers, even update your menus from the web or from the app.
Ring and Track Sales
• Take and process orders at the table or at the counter
• Accept all forms of payment—credit cards, gift cards, cash, check, and mobile payments
• Use multiple devices and access all orders from any device
• Easily split checks in any combination
Manage Your Business
• Get detailed, real-time reports and make decisions with confidence, even from your smart phone
• Plan ahead and track your employees’ time and set payroll
• Instantly update your menus, prices, even floor plans anytime - from anywhere
Engage Your Customers to Grow Your Business
Expand your take-out and delivery business
• Capture customer information with every transaction
• Try our creative templates that make social media and e-marketing fun
• Review customer history and campaign data to improve guest loyalty
• Send personalized promotions, or blast out campaigns to everyone
7-Day Live Support
• We’re here to help—call 1-877-270-3475 or e-mail to connect with an NCR Customer Care representative
• Our hardware replacement guarantee ensures free, next business day delivery*
*Excludes the iPad and iPad mini
• Scale Interface - added the ability to interface with a scale for products such as frozen yogurt or salad bars priced by weight.
• Discounts by Store - For multi-store accounts, discounts can now be assigned to individual stores rather than each store having to see all discounts in the system.
• Discount Manager approval - added the ability to set manager restrictions by individual discounts.
• Paychex Export - export the labor report to a format that Paychex can import.
• Prompt for customer name in QS - In Quickservice operation mode, a setting will allow the POS to prompt for a customer name when an order is finalized.
• Assign Customer/Name order changes-enhancements to the screens that are used to Assign Customer and Quick Name an order such as a tab.
• 3rd Party Loyalty operations change- All of the 3rd party loyalty features are now included in a new screen accessed from the Loyalty button on the payment screen.