Let your iPad help you Comply & Fly™ in seconds.
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need to fly quickly and easily– in one place.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manuals you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
myMobile365™ is the app that all pilots and flight attendants are buzzing about. It’s an easy-to-use app that helps you Comply and Fly™ quickly and easily from anywhere and on any iPad– 24/7/365. Access everything you need at your fingertips – your GOM, FOMs, Chief Pilot memos, alerts, notifications, etc.
You can stay in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use & Powerful- Comply & Fly™ Made Easy
• Access, read and comply to manuals and documents in the cockpit on your iPad
• More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
• Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
• Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly; access while out of connectivity and then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
• Quick access to the info you need to fly
• Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
• Fingertip access to manuals you simply need to reference
• Flight Attendants
• Other departments - including Maintenance, HR, Customer Service, and more
• Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
• Paperless Flying
• Full text search for quick and easy reference
• Tag your Favorites
• Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
• PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
• Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
• Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365’s enterprise Document and Communication Manager (DCM)
• Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
• Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Full Enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
√ Support has been added for highlighting and annotations for PDF documents.
√ Updated app to support new Apple UI enhanced requirements.
√ Added integration support for the ForeFlight app.
√ If a tab is empty in DCM or Forms, a message indicating that the section is empty is now displayed.
√ "In Progress" forms now contain a "Delete" option.
√ The app splash screen now contains a dark background.
√ The “Favorites” tab in DCM now displays publications listed in alphabetical order.
√ When complying to a document from the “Comply” tab, a pop-over displays instead of transitioning to a new screen.
√ Tapping anywhere on the screen will now dismiss the keyboard on the login screen.
√ On the login screen, hitting “Enter” will now move to the next empty field. If all fields are filled in, the “Submit” button will be triggered.
√ A confirmation message is now displayed before submitting a form.
√ Keep me logged in no longer overrides the system level auto-lock.
√ “File Not Found” message no longer displays when attempting to launch a video from within a pdf document.
√ Resolved inconsistent saving of form data.
√ Resolved issue with disappearing publications when switching sites.
√ Resolved issue with not opening an external pdf when the app is started from a terminated state.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 07, 2014
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (14)
- 14.0 MB