iOS Universal Business
Let your iPad help you Comply & Fly™ in seconds.
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need to fly quickly and easily– in one place.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manuals you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
myMobile365™ is the app that all pilots and flight attendants are buzzing about. It’s an easy-to-use app that helps you Comply and Fly™ quickly and easily from anywhere and on any iPad– 24/7/365. Access everything you need at your fingertips – your GOM, FOMs, Chief Pilot memos, alerts, notifications, etc.
You can stay in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use & Powerful- Comply & Fly™ Made Easy
• Access, read and comply to manuals and documents in the cockpit on your iPad
• More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
• Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
• Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly; access while out of connectivity and then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
• Quick access to the info you need to fly
• Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
• Fingertip access to manuals you simply need to reference
• Flight Attendants
• Other departments - including Maintenance, HR, Customer Service, and more
• Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
• Paperless Flying
• Full text search for quick and easy reference
• Tag your Favorites
• Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
• PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
• Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
• Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365’s enterprise Document and Communication Manager (DCM)
• Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
• Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Full Enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
myMobile365 2.7.2 is a maintenance release that includes the following improvements.
- Badges will update immediately after changing a publication’s read status or entering a compliance code
- PDF toolbar will no longer overlap or omit buttons on iPhone
- Search highlights remain visible on iPhone
- Press and hold to force download is available again
- Resolved issues opening submitted forms with certain elements on iPhone
- Added press and hold to force download
- Improved upgrade process from versions before 2.7 for sites that use SAML authentication
- Resolved issues that could occur when certain settings were only present on linked sites but not the primary site for sites that use SAML authentication
myMobile365 2.7 includes our new Inbox module, significant enhancements to ProChat, upgraded document search and numerous other features and improvements.
- Brand-new Inbox module, including offline support
- View and create messages with our new fully native experience
- Added support for starting new chats
- Participants may be invited to chats
- New support for @mentions and all your favorite emoticons from our online ProChat client
- Attach video or audio notes to messages
- Spectators are now fully supported
- The connection to ProChat is more reliable
- Searching for participants to invite to a chat is much faster
- When starting a chat, you will be automatically placed into that session
- Improved global search — search in any tab, collection or sub-collections
- New document information panel shows all the details for your publications in one place
- Support for printing to AirPrint-capable printers (if allowed)
- Linked PDFs can be navigated by outline or by file
- Improved support for links in linked PDFs
- Tapping an already open document is much quicker to bring up the viewer
- The user will be warned if they try to open a damaged document
- Form favorites can be toggled with a star button on each form
- Improved network status detection, especially when on limited internet connections
- External Users on sites that use SAML will sync more reliably
- The sync process does a better job of preventing your device from sleeping while processing
- Further improvements to download performance, especially when downloading many small files
- Bug fixes