iOS Universal Business
Let your iPad help you Comply & Fly™ in seconds.
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need to fly quickly and easily– in one place.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manuals you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
myMobile365™ is the app that all pilots and flight attendants are buzzing about. It’s an easy-to-use app that helps you Comply and Fly™ quickly and easily from anywhere and on any iPad– 24/7/365. Access everything you need at your fingertips – your GOM, FOMs, Chief Pilot memos, alerts, notifications, etc.
You can stay in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use & Powerful- Comply & Fly™ Made Easy
• Access, read and comply to manuals and documents in the cockpit on your iPad
• More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
• Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
• Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly; access while out of connectivity and then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
• Quick access to the info you need to fly
• Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
• Fingertip access to manuals you simply need to reference
• Flight Attendants
• Other departments - including Maintenance, HR, Customer Service, and more
• Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
• Paperless Flying
• Full text search for quick and easy reference
• Tag your Favorites
• Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
• PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
• Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
• Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365’s enterprise Document and Communication Manager (DCM)
• Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
• Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Full Enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
This release adds support for Dimensional AQP grading, custom Content365 badges and other features across numerous modules.
- Added support for Dimensional grading
- Validation issues will now clear as they are addressed
- A final rating on a substandard rating can now be easily cleared
- Fixed an issue that would prevent an evaluator from chaining more than one form for the same pilots
- Forms should no longer be shown past their effective end date
- Annotations are now searchable
- PDFs can now be viewed as 2 pages in landscape orientations
- Text-to-Speech speeds are now more useful
- The PDF Viewer will now automatically close when the last document is closed
- Content365 section badges are now displayed in the publication outline
- Swiping Content365 publications will now switch sections
- Links between Content365 publications are now supported
- Global search now includes Content365 publications
- Improved Content365 search indexing
- Long running global searches should no longer cause the app to stop responding to touches
- PDFs linked to from our builtin web browser can now be saved as an External document (if enabled by your admin)
- There is now a confirmation prompt when tapping the Bookmark list’s Delete All button
- PowerPoint files can now be opened by PowerPoint, if desired
- When a publication is updated with fewer pages, any annotations on pages that were removed should always be visible in the suspect annotation list.
- The number of In Progress forms is now shown as a badge on the In Progress tab
- You can now pinch to zoom forms
- You can now start a private chat with another user by tapping their name in the participant list
- Sessions can now be sorted by Template
- User Linked sites are now supported, in addition to previous support for sister sites.
- Users with multiple sites should see reduced sync times
- External App modules are
- Unexpected device date/time changes are handled more gracefully
- Icon and app now use updated Comply365 branding