iOS Universal Business
Let your iPad help you Comply & Fly™ in seconds.
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need to fly quickly and easily– in one place.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manuals you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
myMobile365™ is the app that all pilots and flight attendants are buzzing about. It’s an easy-to-use app that helps you Comply and Fly™ quickly and easily from anywhere and on any iPad– 24/7/365. Access everything you need at your fingertips – your GOM, FOMs, Chief Pilot memos, alerts, notifications, etc.
You can stay in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use & Powerful- Comply & Fly™ Made Easy
• Access, read and comply to manuals and documents in the cockpit on your iPad
• More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
• Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
• Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly; access while out of connectivity and then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
• Quick access to the info you need to fly
• Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
• Fingertip access to manuals you simply need to reference
• Flight Attendants
• Other departments - including Maintenance, HR, Customer Service, and more
• Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
• Paperless Flying
• Full text search for quick and easy reference
• Tag your Favorites
• Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
• PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
• Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
• Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365’s enterprise Document and Communication Manager (DCM)
• Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
• Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Full Enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
This release of myMobile365 includes the following improvements.
- Performance improvements have been made to the downloading of small files.
- The myMobile365 app now stays awake if the sync time is more than the sleep time period that is setup on the device. This allows the sync to complete successfully without the device falling asleep while the sync process is running.
- The issue where the My Forms “Favorite” button was not showing the icon has been resolved.
- The issue where Users where unable to display their available Forms by tapping on the desired Forms Category when using myMobile365 on the iPhone has been resolved.
- The issue where the “My Publications” text was only partially visible on the home screen using the app on iPhone has been resolved.
- The issue where, when performing a search within sub-collections, some sub-collections were excluded from the search has been resolved.
- When encountering a damaged document, users are now alerted to the problem. Previously, the PDF Viewer opened to a black tab, without explanation. Now, a pop-up displays with a message to alert the user that the Publication is unable to be opened because it is damaged.
- Online detection has been improved to ensure a wi-fi connection is available before offering online actions.
- Adds support for using an external browser for SAML authentication.