iOS Universal Business
The Comply365 mobile app allows you to access communications and tasks in one place on iPhone and iPad so you stay in-the-know and on-the-go, regardless of connectivity.
Comply365 has been designed to give you quick, easy access to all the information required by your company to perform your job anywhere, anytime and on any device with an Internet connection. Comply365 allows you to carry all your required publications with you, to fill out forms, to take courses, to accomplish tasks your company assigns to you.
Comply365 is perfect for pilots, flight attendants, maintenance, HR, customer service and more.
This release contains critical bug fixes and performance improvements with our DCM, AQP, and Core modules.
- An error message will appear as expected if a user tries to login to SAML while the device is offline.
- The PIN code screen will be available as expected if the device is taken offline and then online during the SAML login process.
Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
- Publications assigned to many collections would cause the publication information panel to have an extended load time. The information panel will now show the first 15 collections, and an indicator of how many additional collections the publication belongs to that are not displayed.
- The PDF Viewer has been updated for stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause links between PDF publications to not open the publication to the expected page.
- On PDFs only, Bookmarks are now grouped with Annotations and can be accessed by tapping the ”Bookmark” icon.
- When a ZIP file is shared with another application, the filename will no longer be modified during the share process.
- Using a swipe gesture to delete an in-progress form response will no longer cause the app to crash.
- When an evaluation is submitted for QA while the device is offline, and then the device is brought online and a sync is performed, the evaluation will display on the “Submitted for QA” list.
- When the last action performed on an evaluation before submission is the editing of a comment, the evaluation will appear as “Submitted for QA” as expected.
- An issue where the app would crash when selecting grades while offline has been fixed.
- The Trip Leg Lookup values are now visible on evaluation forms.