Let your iPad help you Comply & Fly™ in seconds.
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need to fly quickly and easily– in one place.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manuals you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
myMobile365™ is the app that all pilots and flight attendants are buzzing about. It’s an easy-to-use app that helps you Comply and Fly™ quickly and easily from anywhere and on any iPad– 24/7/365. Access everything you need at your fingertips – your GOM, FOMs, Chief Pilot memos, alerts, notifications, etc.
You can stay in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use & Powerful- Comply & Fly™ Made Easy
• Access, read and comply to manuals and documents in the cockpit on your iPad
• More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
• Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
• Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly; access while out of connectivity and then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
• Quick access to the info you need to fly
• Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
• Fingertip access to manuals you simply need to reference
• Flight Attendants
• Other departments - including Maintenance, HR, Customer Service, and more
• Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
• Paperless Flying
• Full text search for quick and easy reference
• Tag your Favorites
• Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
• PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
• Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
• Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365’s enterprise Document and Communication Manager (DCM)
• Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
• Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Full Enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
√ Added a new setting in the pdf viewer to change the standard behavior to fit the publication to the screen width instead of displaying the full page height of the publication.
√ Added support for the "Supporting Collections" feature.
√ The last successful login timestamp is now displayed in settings.
√ When touching on a gray (not downloaded) publication in collections, the user now has the option to cancel the immediate download of the publication.
√ The user is no longer prompted with the login/pin screen if the "keep me logged in" threshold has not been met when the application is terminated in the background.
√ Improved handling of multiple users using the same device.
√ Overall performance improvement of the pdf viewer.
√ Fixed potential force close of the app when using the "Mark All As Read" feature with a large list of publications.
√ Fixed a timezone issue with saved and submitted forms where the saved and submitted timestamp was off by 4 hours.
√ The sync process is now kicked off as soon as the login sequence completes and not when the home screen is displayed.
√ Improved security enhancements where the server now handles session management, additional obfuscation has been added for Id fields.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (14)
- 7.5 MB