iOS Universal Business
Create meeting minutes and acceptance protocols on your iPad and share them as clean and professional looking PDF-file to all attendees.
You can collect multiple meeting minutes within a "workbook", e.g. for projects or recurring meetings. With that you always get an overview of all previous meetings and their decisions and results.
Due to the multi-column layout you are able to edit an action item and search through previous meeting minutes at the same time.
Assign a responsible person and a due date to an action item to track the status of all open, done and overdue items in your project. Categorize action items via tags and with the iPad camera you can take a picture of a flip-chart oder whiteboard and assign it directly to the appropriate item. In addition you can attach and view pictures and documents (Word, Excel, PDF, …) from your media library and your Dropbox.
Create Meeting Minutes
• Create and edit your meeting minutes with the display keyboard or a wireless Bluetooth keyboard either in portrait or landscape view.
• Search, filter and sort existing meetings minutes and action items.
• Attach documents and pictures from your Dropbox, media library or the integrated camera.
• MinuteTaker saves all changes automatically in the background.
• Use the "Undo" capability to undo your last changes.
Share Meeting Minutes
• Export multiple meeting minutes as PDF-files or as MinuteTaker raw format - save them to your Dropbox, iTunes or send them via email.
• Print your meeting minutes directly from your iPad to a wireless printer.
• Send single action items to the responsible person incl. a calendar event with the appropriate due date.
• Create calendar events to your calendar.
• Create To-Do's from action items for Reminders, Things or Omnifocus
• Fix a crash under iOS 11 when taking photos with the camera
If you discover any issues during or after the update please contact me at email@example.com.