iOS iPhone Business
Office 365 Business Premium subscription required*.
Microsoft Connections helps small businesses attract and retain customers with simple to use email marketing tools. Easily create professional-looking email marketing campaigns with pre-designed templates for announcements, newsletters and referrals.
As your mailing list grows, manage your subscribers by creating segments to efficiently filter groups of customers, and easily separate unsubscribed ones. In addition, it’s easy to see what’s working and what’s not based on the metrics shown for each campaign. It is included in the Office 365 Business Premium subscription.
Here are some of the features included in this app:
- Create professional looking email campaigns in a few simple steps
- Use pre-designed templated for announcements, newsletters and referrals
- Automatically generate and accept referral coupons
- Customize referral rewards with a percentage, dollar or custom discount, and expiration date
- Send automatic thank you email whenever a customer refers someone
- Automatically generate unsubscribe links and opt-in confirmations
- Preview emails before sending them to subscribers
- Import contacts from various places, including your mobile device
- View, create, and edit subscriber list on the go
- Create new segments for better targeting
- Review campaign performance and subscriber activity updates
*Notice: Microsoft Connections requires an Office 365 Business Premium subscription to sign in. Office 365 Home, Personal, Student, Government and other plans are not currently supported. Please contact your Office 365 administrator if you do not know which type of subscription you have been assigned.
Fixed issues preventing some users from signing in.
Increased support for Spanish and French languages and additional currencies.