Meeting Book is the final choice for anyone knows what a mess any meeting can become, and anyway needs to manage many meetings, every single day!
With Meeting Book you can manage Executive meetings, like Board meetings, or everyday work meetings about projects or activities, but even Sales meetings while presenting anything you need to sell, and, last but not least, presentation to large audience, like conferences. In all these situations Meeting Book, an App focused on real-time business document sharing, will soon become your favorite companion!
To start using Meeting Book you need less than 30 seconds: register your account, load PDF documents from Dropbox, Box and Google Drive or from your mail, select and invite a few participants from your address book, and the Meeting can start!
• Real-time document sharing, with stunning image resolution, both on Wi-Fi and 3G: just forget the pixelated images and the latency of traditional “Screen Sharing” Apps!
• Seamless and pleasant user experience: change or browse your documents, zoom in, use the beam pointer, all with simple gestures!
• Advanced PDF Viewer, with multimedia support, annotations, smart zoom, full-text search, thumbnails, bookmarks, and advanced caching capabilities for really fast browsing of big documents.
• Support for Annotations, both public and private: displaying/editing annotations is fully supported for Highlight, Underscore, Strikeout, Ink drawings, Notes, Free Text
• Advanced Security, with support for up to military-grade encryption: your Board Meetings are absolutely protected!
• Interactions during the Meeting: choose to follow the presenter or to read in full privacy any document.
• Meeting Archive: you can choose to maintain your meetings and documents on your iPad or to store your meetings in the cloud for future usage.
• Choose to manage meetings with people that are physically present in the same room (P2P Mode *), or to conduct meeting with remote participants over the Internet.
*The peer-to-peer mode is available in the Settings and requires Bonjour/ZeroConf/Multicast enabled on your Access Point.
* Fixes a UI issue where the Annotation button disappear changing status/role from Follower to another one.
* Fixes an issue where Joining a Meeting in "P2P mode" didn't work.
* Fixes an issue where "Attendance Sheet" didn't update the list (only for Corporate users).
* Minor bug fixes.
SUPPORT FOR PDF ANNOTATIONS:
• Now you can add annotations over PDF documents and share them with all participants like a shared whiteboard!
• Support for the following annotation types:
- Ink drawings
- Free Text
• Annotation Toolbar to create annotations and related operations, like changing the drawing color, undo or redo operation; annotations can be also created on the fly (e.g. with selecting text).
• Send document by mail, both with annotations and without.
• Smart Zoom: on double tap, an intelligent zoom will be performed searching for the tapped text block.
• Support for PDF multimedia content: embedded video, audio, images and web content.
REMEMBER THAT ALL ANNOTATIONS (BOTH PRIVATE AND SHARED) ARE NOT STORED IN OUR SERVER AND WILL BE DELETED AFTER EACH LOGOUT!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 20, 2013
- Eco-Mind Ingegneria Informatica
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (8)
- 12.8 MB