iOS Universal Business
Connect to MATLAB® from your iPhone or iPad.
Evaluate MATLAB commands, create and edit files, view results, acquire data from sensors, and visualize data – from the convenience of your mobile device.
CONNECT TO THE CLOUD
Use your MathWorks Account to connect to MathWorks Cloud from MATLAB Mobile™. Associating your MathWorks Account to a license that is current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service increases your storage quota and unlocks the ability to acquire data from device sensors.
With your MathWorks Account, you receive:
• Access to MATLAB from the command-line
• The ability to view, run, edit and create files from the Editor
• 250 MB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
Associate your MathWorks Account to a valid license current on MathWorks Software Maintenance Service to unlock the following features:
• Access to other add-on products on your license
• The ability to acquire data from device sensors
• 5 GB of cloud storage on MATLAB Drive
CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER
Connect to a MATLAB session on your work or home computer, and access your scripts, files, data, and add-on products on that computer. When connecting to your computer, MATLAB Mobile is intended for use behind a firewall on a private network. Virtual private network (VPN) use is recommended when used over the public Internet or via 3G/4G.
• Command-line access to MATLAB and add-on products
• 2D and 3D plots to visualize data
• Editor to view, run, edit and create MATLAB files
• Data acquisition from device sensors
• Cloud storage and synchronization with MATLAB Drive
• Custom keyboards to enter typical MATLAB syntax
The following features are not supported:
• Viewing, editing or evaluating live scripts with the Live Editor
• Using MATLAB Apps, such as Curve Fitting
• Creating apps with App Designer
• Interacting with 3D figures
• Opening or creating models using the Simulink graphical environment
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MATLAB is the leading technical computing software for algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, and numeric computation. MATLAB is used in a wide range of applications, including signal and image processing, communications, control design, test and measurement, financial modeling and analysis, and computational biology.
- View, edit, and run examples
- Bug fixes