Agilent LC Calculator version 1.1
Calculate the possibilities! The LC Calculator quickly calculates flow rate and back pressure under a variety of conditions and column dimensions allowing you to explore “what if” scenarios.
> Use the Back Pressure Calculator
to determine what column configurations will work within your system's pressure range.
> Use the Flow Rate Calculator
to find the column flow rate generated at your desired system back pressure.
How it works:
1. Select column dimensions
2. Select the solvent — (ACN/H2O) or (MeOH/H2O)
3. Adjust the % organic solvent
4. Set the temperature of the column within the allowable range of 20-100° C
5. Set the Porosity value. Porosity is the interparticle space in the column and typically has a value of ~0.40
6. Slide or double tap the flow rate or back pressure slider bar at the bottom to calculate the back pressure or flow rate generated
Latest version of iOS is now supported.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 09, 2010
- Agilent Technologies, Inc
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (39)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Agilent Encore Multispan Liquid Handling System - Interactive Configurator
• GC Calculator
• ICP-MS Mobile
• MS Resource
• Power Supplies Catalog