Jump Desktop (Remote Desktop) - RDP / VNC
"Best App for Remote Desktop control"
... O'Reilly's "Best iPhone Apps"
Leave your laptop behind. Enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere.
Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliable:
Jump Desktop is very easy to setup; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://www.jumpdesktop.com on your PC or Mac, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Secure and built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a RDP and VNC client. You don't need to download additional software if you already have RDP or VNC configured. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
* Multi-protocol that works with any OS: RDP and VNC
* Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi/3G/LTE without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
* Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Automatically optimizes UI based on the device
* iCloud connection syncing
* Multitask with ease: switch to other apps without disconnecting
* Full bluetooth keyboard support - the best on the App Store: shortcuts, function keys and arrow keys all work (Alt+Tab / Cmd+Tab also works).
* Built-in bluetooth keyboard macros for compact keyboards
* SSH tunnelling with password and public key authentication supported
* Supports large custom screen resolutions and VGA/HDMI out
* Full mouse support: left, right and middle button clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
* Multiple gesture support - includes the ability to draw or write using your finger
* Copy/paste: Transfer text to or from your computer using the pasteboard
* HDMI/VGA support: view your desktop on the big screen. Includes a presentation mode on the iPad, letting you turn your mouse cursor into a laser pointer
* Multi-core rendering engine makes Jump Desktop one of the fastest RDP and VNC engines on the planet
* Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008/R2, SBS Server, Windows 8/8.1, Server 2012/R2
* RD Gateway support
* Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
* Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP's printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!) Note: Requires AirPrint-compatible printer
* Audio streaming
* Console sessions
* International keyboard layouts
* Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
* Touch redirection support for Windows 8 and above (exclusive feature on the App Store)
* Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
* Secure: Supports SSH tunnelling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
* Black & white, gray scale, 8, 16 and 24-bit color to help optimize bandwidth
* Multiple monitor support
* Macs: Support locking the Mac's screen and syncing the pasteboard
* Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
* iOS 8 Compatibility
* Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Jump Desktop now makes full use of the extra pixels.
* A new mini keyboard toggle button at the bottom of the screen now makes it super easy and quick to bring up the keyboard on larger screen sizes. Drag the button to snap it to the left or right edge
* The top pull bar is now draggable too: Move it out of the way by sliding your finger
* Stability fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 23, 2014
- Phase Five Systems
- 12.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (69)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6253)