Download JotNot Scanner for FREE today!
"I’ve found that if you take the picture carefully, JotNot can capture a document as well as a fax machine can. And, of course, it’s much easier to carry around."
» The New York Times
"I am amazed at how readable the processed images are."
» MacWorld UK / The Industry Standard
"The application works perfectly for casually taking photographs of your documents to ensure that you don’t lose them, and is one that I’ll probably wind up using pretty frequently."
JotNot converts your iPhone into a portable multipage scanner. You can use JotNot Free to scan multipage documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards and notes into an electronic format.
Use the in app purchase to upgrade directly to the Pro version of JotNot. The Pro version can convert scans into PDFs, JPEGs, or PNGs; can email scans directly; and can directly upload them to Dropbox, iDisk/WebDAV, Evernote, Box.net or Google Docs where they can be shared with others.
All the image processing happens on your iPhone so confidential data remains under your control. JotNot works forever, there's no subscription fee, and you don't need Internet access to process documents.
See our Youtube channel for product demonstrations:
JotNot is more than just a camera app. It uses proprietary image processing (similar to the imaging technology used in flatbed scanners) to automatically remove shadows, correct contrast and adjust white balance, so that your scanned documents come out looking as crisp and clear as possible every time.
JotNot will attempt to automatically detect the document in the image making it easy to remove the information you don’t want in the scan -- like the stuff lying around your desk: pens, coffee mugs, loose change, etc.
Take advantage of our built-in image stabilization feature for best results. JotNot will take a picture when you hold the camera perfectly still.
This update has many features including:
• Multipage support,
• Automatic edge detection,
• Camera stabilization,
• A simple, easy to use interface,
• Presets for receipts, documents, and more
• Automatic paper sizing: Letter, Legal, or A4
• Ability to save to the Photo Library
• Ability to import from the Photo Library
• An extensive web-based help (under Settings => Help)
Using JotNot is easy:
1) Take or import a picture of a document
2) Select the area you want to save. Adjust the processing settings (by clicking the gear icon) and/or select the paper size (leaving it on "Auto" is fine).
3) Click "Process" to enhance the image. You will be shown a preview of the enhanced image.
Tips to get the best quality scans:
• Make sure the document is flat
• Ensure that the document is well lit
• Use a preset mode when possible
• For faint text try maxing out the contrast
• If you have a 1st Gen or 3G iPhone, you MUST hold the phone at least 12 inches away to get a sharp image (due to the fixed focus lens).
• Try to use image stabilization if possible. If you have a 3GS, make sure the auto focus has time to engage.
- Fixed bug causing crash on startup
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 25, 2013
- MobiTech 3000 LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (18)
- 12.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Button Box
• Button Box Pro
• Glow Coloring
• Glow Coloring Pro
• Glow Coloring for iPad
• JotNot Classic
• JotNot Fax
• JotNot Pro: scan multipage documents to PDF
• JotNot Scanner Single Page
• JotNot Signature
• JotNot Signature E+
• JotNot Signature+: quickly sign and annotate documents
• Magic Snow
• PDF Camera