JJScan: scan multipage documents to PDF
iOS iPhone Business
JJScan turns your iPhone into a mobile scanner and reader for documents, receipts, notes and whiteboards.
It enables you to quickly scan multiple documents on the go and share the scans as JPEG or PDF to Dropbox, Evernote or Email.
JJScan allows you to merge multiple scans into a single PDF file to share or email.
JJScan uses several advanced algorithms to auto-detect document edges, perspective correction, removed shadows and set a best contrast for black and white document.
When to use JJScan?
*Scan and email an important document to your boss from your home.
* Take a picture of a whiteboard in meeting room.
* Save all receipts or invoices for book keeping.
* Manage your business cards in one place.
* Signed and sent back the mortgage documents.
• Automatic detect document edge and perspective correction.
• Enhances the scan with color, gray or black-and-white post-processing.
• User can add highlights or signatures to document.
• Support 4 adjust modes. (Original, Color Enhance, Gray and Black & White)
• Email or share document as JPEG or PDF file.
• AirPrint: print out your document from compatible printer.
• Adjust brightness, rotation, and color controls in one button.
• Scans management: adding, deleting and renaming scans.
• Searching scans by name or date.
• Support upload to DropBox and Evernote.
How to get better scan result?
• Make sure your document is flat and the background color is dark.
• Take the picture only include the document you need, try not include unnecessary objects inside the picture. (pencil , mouse, keyboard, cell phone, .... etc)
• Make sure the corners and edges of document are visible on the picture.
Please email any comment or suggestion to email@example.com. Your opinions are very important to us.
1. support iOS 8.0.
2. support 64 bit.
3. support iPhone 6 and 6+.