iReturn- Mobile Book Return
iOS iPhone Business
As part of the Blackboard's mobile application suite, iReturns supports mobile book returns, including rentals and buyback, via interaction with the campus store SCS systems.
Over wifi or cellular connections, iReturn retrieves real time information from SCS including outstanding rentals, applicable fees, buyout pricing, and buyback offers. Upon completion, mobile returns update inventory, sales reports, and data capture. Mobile returns using an iPod or iPhone eliminate the need for large transaction terminals and/or network cables.
- Device profiles enable unique configurations per device and or location
- Optional customer lookup by ID swipe
- Presentation of all outstanding rentals by customer
- Combined support of rental returns, rental fees, and buyback
- Customer ID capture with every buyback
- Historical transaction ledger to resend/reprint receipts
- Book lookup by hand entry, camera scan, or optional barcode scanner
- Emailed or printed receipts per device setup
- Revenue reporting with real-time device totals
- Compatible iPod touch 5th & 6th Generation, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 7/7S and iPhone 8/8S
- Compatible with iOS 11
- Optional barcode scanner with integrated card swipe (Linea Pro5/6)
- Optional bluetooth receipt printing (Epson TM-P20 printer)
- WiFi and Cellular connectivity
As part of Sequoia/Blackboard's retail solutions product suite, iReturn v1.2 supports mobile book returns and buyback via interaction with an SCS host system. Release 1.2 also includes support for iOS 11 and parsing of swiped card data.
Real time interactions with host includes customer lookup, rental reconciliation, buyback updates, and data capture over wifi or cellular connections. iReturn eliminates the need for large transaction terminals and/or network setup.