iRa Direct provides touch based viewing and control of IP based surveillance equipment. Inspired by the mobility needs of the high-end security industry, iRa Direct enables users to view multiple video feeds and directly control pan-tilt-zoom cameras using the intuitive touchscreen interface of the iPhone and iPod touch.
If you would like to view live video from a video management server, take a look at iRa Pro. iRa Direct communicates strictly with cameras and video digitizers.
- Easily view many video feeds simultaneously
- Full screen video view
- PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) control for camera motion
- Familiar finger drag and pinch controls
- Group cameras for quick access
- Automatic discovery of properly configured network cameras
- Motion JPEG video
- Axis Fixed & PTZ cameras using VAPIX API
- Axis video digitizers
- QuickSet GeminEye IP enabled PTZ
- Pelco-D PTZ control protocol
- New cameras are added frequently, contact us about your specific camera needs
End users who purchase iRa Direct must have a working knowledge of network and digital camera system installation and configuration.
If you are interested in becoming a local integrator, please visit http://lextechlabs.com/partners to register.
For a detailed list of compatible hardware and other system requirements, please visit http://lextechlabs.com/ira
Changes in Release 1.8
- Double-tap to recenter PTZ cameras (on supported cameras).
- Global video connection timeout setting.
- Enhanced security for stored and emailed camera configurations (NOTE: previous versions of iRa will not be able to read these new definitions).
- Locally detected cameras now appear in their own group.
- New icons to indicate which PTZ controls are available on a given camera.
- Various UI tweaks.
- Fix list centering problem on firmware 2.2.1.
- Fix hostname resolution problem for some connection types.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 04, 2009
- Lextech Labs
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)