This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Business
iRa Direct provides touch based viewing and control of IP based surveillance equipment. Inspired by the mobility needs of the high-end security industry, iRa Direct enables users to view multiple video feeds and directly control pan-tilt-zoom cameras using the intuitive touchscreen interface of the iPhone and iPod touch.
If you would like to view live video from a video management server, take a look at iRa Pro. iRa Direct communicates strictly with cameras and video digitizers.
- Easily view many video feeds simultaneously
- Full screen video view
- PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) control for camera motion
- Familiar finger drag and pinch controls
- Group cameras for quick access
- Automatic discovery of properly configured network cameras
- Motion JPEG video
- Axis Fixed & PTZ cameras using VAPIX API
- Axis video digitizers
- QuickSet GeminEye IP enabled PTZ
- Pelco-D PTZ control protocol
- New cameras are added frequently, contact us about your specific camera needs
End users who purchase iRa Direct must have a working knowledge of network and digital camera system installation and configuration.
If you are interested in becoming a local integrator, please visit http://lextechlabs.com/partners to register.
For a detailed list of compatible hardware and other system requirements, please visit http://lextechlabs.com/ira
Changes in Release 1.8
- Double-tap to recenter PTZ cameras (on supported cameras).
- Global video connection timeout setting.
- Enhanced security for stored and emailed camera configurations (NOTE: previous versions of iRa will not be able to read these new definitions).
- Locally detected cameras now appear in their own group.
- New icons to indicate which PTZ controls are available on a given camera.
- Various UI tweaks.
- Fix list centering problem on firmware 2.2.1.
- Fix hostname resolution problem for some connection types.