AppStore Rewind Best Business Apps Winner!
Never Miss a Sale! Accept credit card payments on your smartphone with the GoPayment app and FREE mobile card reader.
Free Card Reader plugs directly into the audio jack of your iPhone or iPad. Swipe a card, get authorization and collect your payment in seconds.
GoPayment offers two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime:
Option 1. Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee, with rates as low as 2.75% per swipe
Option 2. Pay Monthly and Save: Rates as low as 1.75% per swipe with a $12.95 monthly fee
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
GoPayment transactions integrate with QuickBooks Online, Desktop and Point of Sale to help you fully manage your business
CARD SCAN WITH iPHONE CAMERA
With our new card scanning feature on iPhone, you can now accept credit cards even if you leave your card reader at home. Just choose Scan Card, hold the card in front of your iPhone's camera, and you can take a payment instantly!
Note: Card not present rates apply when card scan is used instead of the swiper.
- Completely redesigned beautiful look
- Ready for iPhone 5
- Customize the look of the app to suit your needs
- Record cash transactions & apply discounts to orders
- Sync your items automatically across devices and multiple users to save time
- Find your items easily - you can categorize items, mark them as favorites and search for the top requested items
- View your complete transaction history
- Set permissions and roles to effectively allow multiple employees to use the app and accept payments
FAST & EASY
1. Download the free GoPayment app
2. Complete application for approval in app or at gopayment.com
3. Start accepting credit card payments
SAFE & SECURE
GoPayment uses an encrypted card reader so that all of your transaction data is safe and secure.
QUICKLY RECEIVE FUNDS
With GoPayment, you can have deposits from credit card sales sent directly to the bank account of your choice.
Check out gopayment.com for more features and pricing details!
*Text support is subject to rate plan with phone carrier.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the GoPayment Terms of Service found at http://gopayment.com/terms-of-service.html
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
The free Intuit GoPayment Card Reader is available to new, approved GoPayment customers only. Supplies are limited.
For 22.214.171.124 - Performance enhancements.
- Itemized Receipts: When you manually enter an amount using the "Enter $" button, you can now add an optional description that will show up as the receipt line item info on your customer's email receipt and in your transaction history details instead of “miscellaneous”.
- Updated iPhone Signature Screen: The iPhone signature screen has been enhanced by moving the "Charge" button to the upper right and simplifying some of the visuals. Now, to add a tip, just tap into the tip field where you can then select one of the pre-set buttons or enter a custom amount.
- Order Another Card Reader from within the App: Now, it’s easier than ever to get an additional card reader. Go to Settings > Card Reader and use the wizard to order a card reader. If the card reader is not functioning because of wrong settings on your device, you will automatically be given instructions about what to do next. Note: A merchant can only place one order through the application. Subsequent orders from the same merchant will not be accepted.
Some helpful tips while using GoPayment:
- You can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account. If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have.
- Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you already signed up for multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the user name on the home screen.
- Prevent chargebacks! Ensure your business name is correct, so that your customers easily recognize it on their statements. Now you can edit the name directly from Settings.
- When using items, tap on one or more items to add it to your favorites list, edit category or delete the item(s).
- Want to edit an item? Tap on an item and hold for a second to bring it into edit mode. In edit mode, you can add an image, add it to the favorites list, and edit the name, price, category or whether or not it’s taxable.
- For security reasons, only admins can edit items, sales tax & tips. To change them, simply log into the app with your admin account or enable other users to do so by logging into GoPayment.com.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 03, 2013
- Intuit Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (67)
- 20.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• EITC Finder
• Intuit Health Debit Card
• Intuit PaperTrail
• Intuit Tax Online Accountant
• MyTaxRefund by TurboTax - Track your refund status
• Online Payroll
• QuickBooks Mobile
• QuickBooks Online for iPad
• Quicken Essentials for Mac
• Quicken Money Management
• Small Business Blog - Free Business News and Tips
• Snap Payroll – Paycheck Calculator
• TaxCaster by TurboTax – Free tax refund calculator
• TurboTax 2012
• TurboTax 2012
• TurboTax SnapTax
• Weave - Project Management, To-do's and Expenses