AppStore Rewind Best Business Apps Winner!
Intuit offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your iPhone or iPad and start accepting credit cards anywhere you go so you never miss a sale.
GoPayment offers two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime:
Option 1. Pay Monthly and Save: Rates as low as 1.75% per swipe with a $12.95 monthly fee
Option 2. Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee, with rates as low as 2.75% per swipe
Download the free GoPayment app from iTunes.
Start accepting payments in as few as 15 minutes.
To see how GoPayment works, take a test drive in the app.
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
GoPayment transactions integrate with QuickBooks Online, Desktop and Point of Sale to help you fully manage your business
- Easily accept credit cards and record cash and check transactions anytime, anywhere so you never miss a sale*
- Scan credit cards using you iPhone or iPad camera
- Receive a free card reader compatible with your iPhone or iPad**
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text or email
- Encrypts transactions, unlike many other card readers
- Add up to 50 users to your account so multiple people can accept payments for your business
* Requires internet access
**Free Intuit card reader is available to new, approved GoPayment merchants only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the GoPayment Terms of Service found at http://gopayment.com/terms-of-service.html
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
The free Intuit GoPayment Card Reader is available to new, approved GoPayment customers only. Supplies are limited.
Easily create itemized receipts by adding multiple custom amounts into one order, perfect for people who sell one-time or custom items.
Some helpful tips while using GoPayment:
- Want to add a memo or note to your transaction that you can see later in transaction history or QuickBooks? Use the Add Memo feature on the Review Order screen so you can see the information later.
- When using items, tap on one or more items to add it to your favorites list, edit category or delete the item(s).
- Want to edit a specific item? Tap on an item and hold for a second to bring it into edit mode. In edit mode, you can add an image, add it to the favorites list, and edit the name, price, category or whether or not it ís taxable.
- For security reasons, only admins can edit items, sales tax and tips. To change them, simply log into the app with your admin account or enable other users to do so by logging into GoPayment.com.
- You can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account. If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have. Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you have multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the company name at the top of the navigation drawer.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 16, 2014
- Intuit Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (26)
- 36.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Intuit Health Debit Card
• Intuit Small Business Blog - Free Business News and Tips
• Intuit Tax Online Accountant
• Intuit TaxLink
• ItsDeductible Mobile - Track your donations
• MyTaxRefund by TurboTax - Track your refund status
• Online Payroll
• QuickBooks Online for iPad
• QuickBooks Online for iPhone
• QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
• QuickBooks for Windows - Mobile Companion
• Quicken 2013 Money Management
• Quicken 2014 Money Management
• Quicken Essentials for Mac
• Snap Payroll - Paycheck Calculator
• TaxCaster by TurboTax – Free tax refund calculator
• TurboTax 2013
• TurboTax 2013
• TurboTax SnapTax - Complete and e-file simple 2013 tax returns