AppStore Rewind Best Business Apps Winner!
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your iPhone or iPad and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime:
Option 1. Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2. Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free credit card reader to use with your iPhone or iPad*
- Credit card processing has never been easier - you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid - and your customer has a receipt.
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only. Supplies are limited.
** Requires Internet access
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
In this release, we have discontinued the location-based sales tax calculation feature. When you sign in, go to Settings to make sure you have your sales tax rate set up correctly.
This release includes performance enhancements, bug fixes and new visuals.
Some helpful tips while using the GoPayment app:
- When using items, tap on one or more items to add it to your favorites list, edit category or delete the item(s).
- Want to edit a specific item? Tap on an item and hold for a second to bring it into edit mode. In edit mode, you can add an image, add it to the favorites list, and edit the name, price, category or whether or not it’s taxable.
- For security reasons, only admins can edit items, sales tax and tips. To change them, simply log into the app with your admin account or enable other users to be managers at merchantcenter.intuit.com.
- Did you know that you can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account? If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have. Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you have multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the company name at the top of the navigation drawer.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 18, 2014
- Intuit Inc.
- 38.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (4750)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Intuit Small Business Blog - Free Business News and Tips
• Intuit Tax Online Accountant
• Intuit TaxLink
• ItsDeductible Mobile - Track your donations
• MyTaxRefund by TurboTax - Track your refund status
• Online Payroll
• QuickBooks Online
• QuickBooks Online for iPhone
• QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
• QuickBooks for Windows - Mobile Companion
• Quicken 2013 Money Management
• Quicken 2014 Money Management
• Quicken Essentials for Mac
• Snap Payroll - Paycheck Calculator
• TaxCaster by TurboTax – Free tax refund calculator
• TurboTax 2013
• TurboTax 2013
• TurboTax SnapTax - Complete and e-file simple 2013 tax returns