iOS Universal Business
AppStore Rewind Best Business Apps Winner!
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your iPhone or iPad and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime:
Option 1. Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2. Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free credit card reader to use with your iPhone or iPad*
- Credit card processing has never been easier - you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid - and your customer has a receipt.
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only. Supplies are limited.
** Requires Internet access
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Intuit’s sleek new green-and-white card reader has a longer jack that snaps in easily even on phones with thick cases. Reduced swivel and rocking makes swiping smoother in either direction. For now, if you’re currently using the green-and-white card reader, select the grey card reader in Settings > Card Reader Type. In our next release, you won't have to make this selection.
This release includes performance enhancements to improve the experience on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Some helpful tips while using the GoPayment app:
- When using items, tap on one or more items to add it to your favorites list, edit category or delete the item(s).
- Want to edit a specific item? Tap on an item and hold for a second to bring it into edit mode. In edit mode, you can add an image, add it to the favorites list, and edit the name, price, category or whether or not it’s taxable.
- For security reasons, only admins can edit items, sales tax and tips. To change them, simply log into the app with your admin account or enable other users to be managers at merchantcenter.intuit.com.
- Did you know that you can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account? If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have. Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you have multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the company name at the top of the navigation drawer.