Access your newsroom system from anywhere using Avid Interplay Central on iPad. Stay in sync with the newsroom while you’re working in the field, review content while in editorial meetings, or use your iPad to replace printed scripts on the set.
• View all of your system queues and stories
• Stories include normal text, presenter text, close captioned text, and production cues
• For easy and quick access, mark and store your frequently-used folders, queues, and stories as favorites
• Auto-login available to eliminate the need to re-enter your user credentials
• Move between stories using the Sidebar queue view, or move to the next / previous story directly from the story view using gestures
• Customize your display options for font size, text display, and skipping blank stories
• Real-time updates
• Rundown is backed up locally, so that you can continue working if you lose connectivity
• Paginated Scripts eliminate the need to scroll up or down
• Play a story’s associated Interplay Production video sequence directly from the embedded video player
• Launch a sequence into the full-screen player to see more detail
Avid Interplay Central on iPad requires connectivity to your Avid Interplay Central and iNEWS systems. Your organization may require a VPN connection to access your system remotely. If you have issues connecting Interplay Central to your system, or if you would like to add Interplay Central to your Avid environment, please contact your system administrator.
iOS 7 support.
The current version of the Avid Central mobile app fixes a limitation which prevented the display of assets for users with an Interplay-only license for Avid Interplay Central. If you use Avid Central in an Interplay-only configuration to access media on Interplay servers, the assets now display correctly.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 19, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- 12.1 MB