iOS Universal Business
Create branded, immersive iPad presentations that open minds and close sales. Touchable effects such as scrolling video, before-and-after comparisons, and pop-up views get customers tapping, trying, and buying.
Don’t let yesterday’s presentation tools ruin tomorrow’s opportunity. Static images and ho-hum slides and PDFs can bore your customers and make you look out of touch. Your exciting ideas demand dazzling decks that grab—and keep—your audience’s interest.
Use Ingage Stories to:
· AMAZE FOR DAYS: Capture customers’ attention with touchable images, videos, and product specs that get them involved.
· SHOW ON THE GO: With no wireless connection needed, you can deliver your message instantly whether you’re standing at a trade show or walking in a lobby.
· LOOK GOOD WITH TEMPLATES: Get up and running quickly with flexible built-in templates and free stock photography that will make you look your best.
· CONTINUE THE SALE: Share the Ingage link to your customer’s computer, tablet, or smartphone and let the presentation keep selling for you.
· STAY ON TARGET: See how many times each story has been viewed and shared so you can see which stories are working best for you.
Use Ingage to create amazing: Pitch decks • Product catalogs • Real estate listings • Trade-show and store kiosks • Portfolios • Annual reports • Training Leave-behinds • Collateral
Raise your presentation game with Ingage Stories.
Ingage Stories is now a universal app. The iPad app is where you create, edit, duplicate and share the amazing Stories that can help you sell more. The iPhone app is a viewer companion that allows you to only view and share those Stories that are created on the iPad. Please use the iPad app for all creation, editing, and analytics.
“Being able to present our film in a dynamic, tech-forward way gave us an edge over those who used PDFs as a presentation.” – Tiffany Bartok, Filmmaker
“We can present our innovative products in a way that consumers/buyers can clearly understand, and be excited about” – Jim Huether, CEO, Hyperprice
“Ingage… allows the pitch to be much more productive rather than a powerpoint presentation. Plus, it’s faster, cheaper, and the end result is better—a win all around!“ - Jon Cordell, Senior Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
• https://ssc-api-prod.scrollmotion.com/pages/eula_mobile/#privacy to learn how Scrollmotion protects your privacy.
• Build unlimited pages and stories. Analyze story performance insights. Duplicate and Edit Stories. Capture email with MailChimp
• Auto-recurring subscriptions are offered via In-App Purchase as Monthly $19.99 or Annual $199.99
• These features are only currently available on the iPad
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
> Can now change the background color on Impact, Deck and Grid pages
> New fonts available: Rajdhani, Helvetica Neue