iDoXs is a Sales Force Automation tool designed initially for Medical Representatives (MedReps) in the Philippines and Indonesia.
It allows MedReps to add Doctors to their Territory Master List and create a Call Plan that will be followed for the coming months or cycles.
The Call Plan is translated into Itineraries of Doctors to be visited for each day of the month/cycle.
Each Doctor on the itinerary is marked visited when the Doctor signs on the Doctor Call Screen.
iDoXs also integrates the use of Marketing tools and records the actual time spent detailing each marketing tools to specific doctors. The Marketing Tools to be used can be scheduled according to the marketing program. Marketing tools maybe in PDF format or HTML5 (to make use of animations and transitions).
Calls and other updates are sent back to http://demo.doccsonline.com for consolidation and reporting.
* Modified badge count to count only the calls made
* Rearranged the position of Signature in Itinerary
* Added note in signature area
* Enhancements for Dashboard/Report page
* Fixes for Marketing Tools crashes
* Fixes for Login Signature
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 10, 2013
- RagingRiver ICT Corporation
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 2.8 MB