The iConference 2012 application manages online conference information like Sapphire 2012 and lets the user to build their own agenda. The application is available for you iPhone and iPad.
1. On installing the application, the users are provided with "Settings" page where they need to provide their Name, Email and Company. After saving the details the user is registered with the application and now they can access all the functionalities of the application. Once the user is registered with his Email, he can directly access the functionalitites at relaunch of application, without providing any details.
2. The application provides the following functionalities:
a. User can see all the sessions of the conference at one go. Sort the sessions on basis of Day, Venue and Type.
b. Selecting a particular session takes the user to Session's Detailed Information.
c. User can click on the "Blank Star" to add the particular session to "My Agenda" and click on "Filled Orange star" to remove the session from "My Agenda"
d. "My Agenda" lists all the sessions that a user adds to his agenda.
e. User can search the sessions on basis of "Category"or "Activity"or "Day" or can provide any keyword.
f. User can view the venue maps as well as clicking the location on information page of a particular session will take the user to specified location.
g. User can scan QR codes of VCard format contacts.
h. User can maintain his profile and can simultaneoulsy generate the respective QR code.
i. User can connect with other peopele of like interests by sending email
j. User can read tweets as well as configure the hash tags from profile section to see tweets of his interest.
3. UI provides iPhone look n feel. and the color combination used is soothing to eyes.
4. Application provides the most updated data
1. iPhone or iPad with iOS 5 or later.
2. An Apple ID with an iTunes Store Account
3. iTunes 10.5.3 or later required to sync with a computer
4. Interent Connection
5. Device should be Camera Supported in order to access the functionality of contact scanning.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 23, 2012
- The Principal Consulting
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 30.3 MB