iCast In Motion
The iCast In Motion application enables subscribers and users of the Eyecast Cloud Video Surveillance Service to access live video, playback video, save video segments to the device, export video segments and archive video segments... and more
iCast In Motion features.
- Secure login access to the cloud servers
- Live or playback video viewing of up to 4 cameras at a time, with access to multiple cameras in multiple locations with dynamic camera selection
- Comprehensive playback controls for video stored in the cloud or on the local device
- Camera Group creation and edit
- Camera Name creation and edit
- Save video segments to local iPhone or iPad for later viewing
- Export video to your email (so you can send to someone else)
- Archive video in the cloud for secure long term storage
There are thousands of different video surveillance products on the market that work reasonably well as independent systems for people with video surveillance expertise. However, they are difficult to use for most of us and cost of ownership is high. Eyecast overcomes these drawbacks with its cloud based video surveillance service that offers:
- Simplicity: Eyecast makes retrieving video as easy as screwing in a light bulb.
- Affordability: Lowest cost cloud solution available with services starting at $7.95 per camera per month.
- Scalability: Supports millions of cameras concurrently with unlimited storage.
- Manageability: Eyecast’s unique network management system enables the automatic setup and active monitoring of millions of customers worldwide to deliver a simple, plug and play video surveillance solution.
- Reliability: Bullet proof video surveillance. Eyecast’s non-stop video surveillance architecture records 7x24.
- Security: Video images are secured off-site in Eyecast’s cloud storage vault. All video is tamper proof so that it may be used for evidentiary purposes in a court of law
- Programmability: Eyecast systems can work together with other customer equipment to deliver an integrated video surveillance solution such as home automation, photo and alarm sensors, POS systems and RFID technology.
iCast In Motion Version 2.0
Archive Feature is now Supported
Camera and Group Edit Functions are now working correctly
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 29, 2012
- Eyecast Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- 4.1 MB