How to Master Your Time by Brian Tracy
Those who get more done in less time get more out of life . . . more rewards, more success, and more free time to pursue their dreams and enjoy themselves.
In fact, you’ll discover from success expert Brian Tracy, that “the quality of your life is largely determined by the quality of your time management.”
You don’t have to be cold and calculating to be well organized. Time mastery does not mean letting the clock rule your life. In fact, the very opposite is true: time mastery gives you the absolute freedom to do what you want, when you want to do it. Ironically, you even learn to make time for spontaneity. The more time you make for yourself, the more free time you’ll have.
Unlike many programs on time management, this program has no charts, no forms, no daily schedules. Tracy believes in them but knows you are quite capable of developing them for yourself. His purpose in this program is to teach you the philosophy of time management, to help you internalize it, and to help you develop a belief system that will make your every moment more efficient.
As Tracy puts it:
“This program is the result of 20 years of experience—of research and teaching with more than 200 corporations. I designed this program to give you everything you will ever need to know about mastering your time for your personal life and career.”
You’ll make a decision to become excellent at time management . . . to concentrate on the highest pay-off tasks. Your life will simply begin to work better.
Through repeated listening to these tapes, you’ll learn to:
• Use positive self-talk and affirmations to change your self-conceptions about time
• Visualize efficiency and excellence using mental rehearsal techniques
• Model your own behavior after the most efficient people you know
• Learn to lead others as an example of successful time management
• Become results-oriented, working smarter, not harder
• Delegate more effectively and become more adept at prioritizing
• Energize yourself with the positive results of your labor
By becoming a master of your time, you’ll greatly improve the sense of control you have and in turn improve your well-being in every aspect of your life.
Remember, time is your most precious and perishable asset. You can begin investing it more wisely by listening to these tapes and putting their wisdom to use. Start today!
+ Stream episodes on the go... Or download to listen offline
+ Background audio playback
+ Full multitasking support
+ Support for Apple TV output adapter for iPad, iPhone4, iPod Touch 4 (Great accessory if you want to watch on your big screen TV)
+ Jump forward 30s / back 10s buttons to player
+ Support for headphone controls
This application is powered by the Mediafly(R) CloudMediaOS(TM) Platform. Learn more at ON.mediafly.com
Bug fixes, performance improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 01, 2011
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- 8.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ABC All Access by Mediafly
• ACME Anvil
• ACME ProReview
• Actient Pharmaceuticals
• Adam Carolla - Official App
• Ariba SalesKit
• BD Diagnostics
• DMD The Screening Room
• DeltaTRAK EDU
• Discover RE/MAX
• Disney/ABC ProReview by Mediafly
• Focus Rally: America
• Fox ProReview by Mediafly®
• GS Asset Management
• Inside Mediafly
• Jimmy Kimmel Live -- The Official JKL App
• Lindner Media Productions
• RE/MAX UNIVERSITY
• Regence Sales Tools
• Skidmarks Racing
• SmartTV Networks
• Source Line
• The Autism Speaks Network
• The Valley Girl Show
• Thermo Scientific Cell Culture and Bioprocessing - Trident
• UWM - SOIS
• igus® Inc.