HoursTracker: Time tracking for freelance and hourly workers
iOS iPhone Business
OVER 250,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
This update brings numerous bugfixes and performance improvements, and includes workarounds to make sure HoursTracker is ready for the upcoming versions of iOS.
FIXED: When an entry had adjustments that resulted in negative elapsed time or negative earnings, it was being excluded from various reports and/or summarized incorrectly.
FIXED: Sometimes the app would crash when attempting to use the Backup Via Email function.
FIXED: Attempting to split a time entry with the Remove Time option turned off would sometimes erroneously report that the split was invalid and refuse to save your changes.
FIXED: Semi-monthly and monthly pay periods would end on the wrong dates if the next month had less days than pay schedule was set for.
FIXED: When time entry comments contained line breaks, they were truncated when that entry appeared in a list of entries.
FIXED: Adding an adustment while clocked in was not saving your adjustment preferences. Now, the app will remember which adjustment types you use more often, even if they are added while clocked in.
Pay periods calculations are 20% faster. If you have a lot of time entries, you'll notice the report is more snappy.
Worked around an issue where lists did not scroll and fixed a few crashes.