HoursTracker Free - Time Tracking & Timesheet
Keep track of your time and earnings at your hourly job, or track time as an independent contractor. Jump in and start a timer with two taps of the finger. Or, track your time by entering in your punch times manually. View your earnings (even overtime!) in the app, or export via e-mail in text or CSV format and work with it however you need to.
* Apple says "makes it easy to keep track of the hours spent on a project" (watch their video at HoursTrackerApp.com)
* lifehacker says "Best Time Tracking App for iPhone"
***** More than 1,900 all-time 5-star customer ratings!
This is a feature-limited edition of the popular HoursTracker app. Ads and feature limits are easily removed via in-app purchase.
+ Tracks your time while you use other apps (or turn off your phone!) without running in the background. No extra drain on your battery just because you are clocked in to your job in HoursTracker.
+ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
+ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate in real-time.
+ Supports daily and weekly overtime with two thresholds and rates for each. So if you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
+ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started working.
+ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or change a setting and have only one timer running at a time automatically.
+ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that time, and easily subtract breaks.
+ Receive reminders to clock in/out based on your location. Or, choose to be clocked in/out automatically as you come and go.
+ See your jobs in nearest-first order. No more scrolling around to find the right client or job.
+ Flexible rounding options to automatically round your time worked can be configured per-job.
+ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month, or by job, on the Entries tab. Customize the day the calendar week begins on in the Settings app under HoursTracker.
+ Set up pay period details and view your time by weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period on the Pay Periods tab.
+ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
+ Export data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
+ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
+ Powerful custom tagging and display filtering let you build custom views of your data.
+ Passcode lock lets you keep your HoursTracker data private without needing to put a passcode on your entire device.
+ Basic cloud data backup/restore included free with the app. Cloud Subscription adds automatic backups, restoring data to any number of devices, and viewing your reports and exports on the web. iTunes File Sharing is also enabled for backup/restore, so you can keep your data entirely under your control if you prefer.
Make the most out of HoursTracker by setting up your preferences in the app, under the More tab. For additional screenshots and more information, visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com
If you love HoursTracker, please consider writing a five-star review in the app store, or upgrading to the paid version of the app. Find us at facebook.com/HoursTracker. For support, use the Get Help button in the app (in the More tab).
Please write to us instead of submitting bug reports or help requests using an App Store review. We cannot respond to app reviews.
Fixed in 2.9.1:
1. Sometimes fails to prompt for comment when you clock out.
2. HoursTracker Cloud username sometimes gets erased.
New in 2.9:
1. Export, tag, or delete multiple jobs or entries at a time right from the jobs or entries lists.
2. See totals in the job detail view. This includes an overtime summary, just like on the Entries/Pay Periods tabs.
3. Add time entries from the Entries/Pay Periods detail views. Save time with preset job and date for your new manual entry.
4. Export via e-mail to multiple recipients. Just enter the addresses separated by semi-colons.
5. You'll now receive a 15-minute notice when you are approaching your expected hours for today. Finish up your work so you're ready to go home on time. You'll still receive the notice when you actually hit the expected hours.
6. Location Awareness is now a core feature. After years as an additional purchase, this feature is now available to all HoursTracker customers! (device requirements apply).
7. Comments can now be entered in landscape mode. Enjoy the bigger keyboard!
8. The job detail view is totally new, and the time entry list is easier to scan for dates and punch times. Lots of font tweaks, too!
Fixed in 2.9:
1. Time per day was alerting at the wrong times in some cases.
2. Semi-monthly was always using Monday as the start of the work week.
3. Overtime calculation was sometimes inaccurate when both daily and weekly overtime were enabled and "Count Daily OT" was enabled.
4. Pay Periods totals were not taking flat pay period deductions into account.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 24, 2013
- Carlos Ribas
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (59)
- 3.0 MB