HoursTracker: Time tracking for hourly work
iOS iPhone Business
OVER 250,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Easily copy an existing job or time entry to save time and effort
• Reminders you to clock in on your selected work days
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
On the Jobs list screen, a yellow dot makes it easy to tell if a job is paused or on a break.
Pause time on Complications
Apple Watch Complications now show how long you've been paused or a break.
Location-based clock out is fixed. Copy Time entry is fixed. Sometimes the jobs tab showed no jobs until you navigated away and back to it. Clocked in job stats were not always up to date. When 'On Clock Display' was set to 'Total Today', it also showed weekly summary info. Export date ranges sometimes did not save as expected. When manually adding a time entry, sometimes other time entries from today were not being used to help choose smart defaults.
– 4.1 Changes –
Jobs can automatically start and end breaks each day. You'll get a notification when the preset break starts and ends, and your preset breaks are intelligently applied to manually-created time entries.
Clock In Reminders
HoursTracker helps you remember to clock in. You'll get a notification at the selected time on your selected work days if you've not tracked any time yet for that day.
Hours Per Week
Get a notification when you've worked the set number of hours this week, and see the weekly tally in real-time when on the clock.
Smarter New Time Entry Screen
HoursTracker will now look at past time entries for the same job and other jobs, in order to present more helpful start/end defaults.
Copy From Last Entry
Use the "copy from last entry" button at the top of the new entry screen to copy everything over from the last entry you've created. This includes breaks, adjustments, and comments. After copying, use the +/- buttons at the top to easily change the date.
Copy From Last Job
To save time creating jobs, use the "copy from" button at the top of the new job screen to start with the settings of the last job you edited. Then, enter the new job's name and make any necessary changes.
Copy Time Entry
Swipe left on a time entry and tap Copy. Then, use the +/- buttons at the top to move the entry's date backwards or forward. If your time entries are often similar to one another, this will save you a lot of effort!
Apple Watch Refresh
The Apple Watch app has been refreshed for watchOS 3, featuring a glance-friendly detail view perfect for the Dock, new launcher complications, and more reliable background updates.
New 3D Touch Quick Actions
The quick actions have been redesigned to focus on the currently active job. You'll see options for clocking in or out, or managing breaks. Tap the action you want, confirm the time and you're done.
Change App Icon
With iOS 10.3, you can now pick between the standard "stopwatch in a piggy bank" icon and a new simpler "stopwatch" icon.
All-new distinct notification sounds make it easy to tell what HoursTracker is trying to tell you.
iOS 10 Widget
The Widget is redesigned for iOS 10, including support for collapsed and expanded views. The widget can also be seen by using Force Touch on the app icon.
Bugfixes and Polish
FIXED: Buttons on the jobs list stop working. Passcode lock does not show keypad. Mileage left out of some exports. Time pickers default to non-5min interval when set to 5min mode. Wrong year displayed in some locales. Apple Watch app would clock in in the future without warning.