HoursTracker: Hours and Pay
iOS iPhone Business
OVER 300,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker ®. Try it today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses, including automatic breaks
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Easily copy an existing job or time entry to save time and effort
• Reminders you to clock in on your selected work days
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
"Free Edition" stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the "Free Edition" until you're ready to buy.
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
- Fixed a bug where the Pay Periods report was showing gross total earnings instead of net.
- Fixed a bug where alternative overtime rates were not reflected while editing a job.
- Fixed a bug where time entries with zero hour elapsed time were excluded from the Pay Periods report.
- Fixed a bug where Daily Clock In Reminders were showing even after clocking into a job.
NEW OVERTIME RATES
Change the standard time-and-a-half and double-time overtime rates to a variety of other rates.
SEARCH ON ENTRIES & PAY PERIODS
Use the new search feature to temporarily limit what's included in these reports without having to use a Filter.
12/24 HOUR TIME
Choose 12-hour or 24-hour time format, if you need times to be displayed and exported differently than how your device is set.
NEW ‘ADD TIME AFTER’ SHORTCUT
Swipe right on a time entry to quickly add a time entry after that entry. This will preset the start time (and sometimes the end time) of the new time entry to save you some effort.
NEW ADD TIME ENTRY BUTTON
Add a time entry using the new, easier to reach, big blue ‘+’ button on the job details screen.