HoursTracker Pro: Timesheet & Time Tracker with GPS
iOS iPhone Business
OVER 140,000 PEOPLE track their time and pay using HoursTracker. Try the free version today, and find out why it's the best and most highly-rated time tracker in the App Store!
QUICK AND EASY time entry and editing make time tracking painless
• Record time using timers, complete with support for Breaks and Pauses
• Track your pay, including Tips, Mileage, and flexible ± time and earnings adjustments
• Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause the timer (7 minutes ago, 10 minutes from now, whatever you need)
• Set job locations and get clock in and out reminders when you arrive or leave or fully automate your time tracking (geofencing)
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to smart, adaptive defaults
• Enter comments of any length with your time entries and optionally include them in your exports
• Control timers, dictate comments, and apply tags using your Apple Watch
◆ ADVANCED FEATURES and customization set HoursTracker above the rest
• Automatic daily and weekly overtime earnings calculations
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month and support for most common pay period schedules
• Robust tagging and filtering allow you to build your own custom views
• Reminders when you've worked your target number of hours per day (even takes time rounding into account)
• Automatic time rounding: up, down, or to nearest (including 6 min)
• Today Widget for at a glance time and pay monitoring
• CSV and formatted text export via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Passcode lock (with Touch ID support) helps keep your HoursTracker data private
• Cloud-based backup/restore with one re-usable backup slot included free (free account sign up is required)
• Web-based reporting access, including charts, graphs, desktop exports, and rolling backups available with optional subscription
• Customize your HoursTracker experience in the Preferences section under the More tab. Choose only one or many jobs clocked in at a time, opt-into prompts for comments, choose an elapsed time format (hours:minutes, or decimal hours), and more
Prompt and personal customer support is available via e-mail from within the app, typically answered within 12-24 hours.
Visit our website at http://www.hourstrackerapp.com to learn more, and follow @HoursTracker on Twitter or facebook.com/HoursTracker to hear about upcoming features first.
App Store reviews help users find the best apps, but they don't allow us to help you because we cannot respond. If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send us a support request via e-mail.
Improved wrist experience with an easier and more beautiful interface. Plus, now you can dictate comments and select tags while clocked in. Lots of bug fixes, too.
Configurable Clock In Button
Prefer to see the Break or Pause button when you are clocked in? Visit Preferences and select the Clocked In Button sequence that suits you best. You can always long-press the button to see all options.
Mileage Adjustment Amount
Mileage rates can be set to more precise amounts. For example, you can enter a mileage rate of 0.575. Other adjustments can also accept more precise amounts.
Break start time and duration will be remembered per job. So if you take your break at the same time each day, adding it takes just a single tap.
CSV Export always has the same number of columns. Section headers will now consistently show totals. Mileage adjustments have more appropriate verbiage.