iOS iPhone Business
Take advantage of HomeTrak's cloud-hosted solution to access your data in real time.
This app allows office staff to add, edit, and view Client and Caregiver information. Edit appointments, schedules and documented events, and easily find replacement caregivers while away from the office or in the field using Caregiver Suggestion. Capture signatures electronically, and use GPS Timekeeping for Caregivers.
You must be using the HomeTrak Companion hosted solution to use this application.
Important Bug Fixes
- Fixed crash in Profile screen.
- Fixed crash on login.
- Tweaks to refreshing of modified/deleted events in the Profile screen.
- Minor bug fixes from version 2.1.5.
New Features & Enhancements
- New icon theme.
- Support for HomeTrak Identity.
- Added ability to view Care Plan as a PDF (available in HTCompanion v5.7+)
- Caregiver instructions now visible on Schedules.
- Auto-logout after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Can delete Medications and Duties to Perform from a Client’s Care Plan by swiping left on an item.
- Additional information/note field on Documented Event screen is now larger and multi-line for better viewing and entry
- When opening schedules on My Calendar or Profile, where the logged in person is the “caregiver” on schedule but logged in as Office Staff, the schedule is now shown in the caregiver version of the screen, allowing clock in, task entry and client signatures.
- Upcoming Events list now properly refreshes after deleting an event.
- Switching between calendar views now properly remembers the selected date instead of resetting to today.
- Security session information wasn't properly capturing device information.