Health Insurance Glossary
In our today's hectic and busy life Insurance is very important as there is lot of risk associated with all activities we do for our survival. Health Insurance is a insurance against loss due to ill health.
Like other forms of insurance, is a form of collectivism by means of which people collectively pool their risk, in this case the risk of incurring medical expenses.
Health Insurance Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of health insurance related terminologies and its short description/meaning which helps you in understanding it in better way.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 11, 2011
- 5.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data