harmon.ie Lite: Office 365 and SharePoint Mobile Client
Office 365 and SharePoint access…anytime, anywhere.
Companies are embracing Office 365 and SharePoint for document and social collaboration. Today, that collaboration takes place in the office and on the go... Introducing harmon.ie.
harmon.ie works with your current SharePoint credentials; no need to make any application changes, and no server-side configuration.
- KEY HARMON.IE BENEFITS -
• ACCESS TO OFFICE 36 AND SHAREPOINT ON THE GO – Access and navigate SharePoint sites from your mobile device. Anytime, anywhere.
• IMPROVED PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Get real-time updates as colleagues edit important documents such as proposals and contracts. Reach out to the last document contributor with one click. No more need to call or email to check on project progress.
• SIGNIFICANT PRODUCTIVITY BOOST – No need to wait till you are back at the office. Accessing the information you want and share it with colleagues from the road.
• DRIVE ADOPTION OF OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT SOCIAL NETWORKS – Users can access their social network by locating colleagues from their SharePoint and local mobile device contact lists.
- KEY HARMON.IE LITE FEATURES -
-- DOCUMENT SHARING, BROWSING AND MANAGING --
• FIND DOCUMENTS – harmon.ie lets you find SharePoint documents by performing a search, browse, sort or “go to location” operation, making it easy to find the information you need while away from your desk.
• SHARE OFFICE 365 AND SHAREPOINT DOCUMENTS WITH COLLEAGUES – Send documents to colleagues as links or attachments.
• SIMPLIFY NAVIGATION - Mark a document and library location as favorites using “breadcrumbs” and view a list of recent visited locations.
-- REAL-TIME COLLABORATION --
• ACTIVITY STREAM – Real-time updates of colleague and document activities from SharePoint and Yammer.
• COLLABORATE IN CONTEXT – Users can view colleagues’ complete SharePoint profiles and reach out to them via e-mail or phone.
-- SOCIAL FEATURES --
• SEARCH FOR PEOPLE - Find people in SharePoint by entering department, skills, expertise and other keywords.
• VIEW SOCIAL PROFILES - See profiles of the colleague who last modified a document.
• ENHANCED VIEW OF COLLEAGUE PROFILES - harmon.ie automatically adds colleague information from your mobile device’s local contact list.
• INTEGRATED YAMMER DISCUSSIONS - Users can view Yammer group conversations, see Yammer feeds.
-- AUTHENTICATION & SECURITY --
• Windows and Form-based Authentication support
• Custom web login forms
• Microsoft ISA Server and Microsoft Forefront Authentication support
• HTTPS SSL Support
• Self-signed certificates
• harmon.ie does not store documents locally on the mobile device
-- PLUG INTO THE MICROSOFT CLOUD - OFFICE 365 --
harmon.ie supports Office 365, as well as hosted solutions for SharePoint 2010, Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, and Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0.
-- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS --
• SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007, Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) version 3.0, or Office 365, or SharePoint Foundation
harmon.ie Lite is available for personal use only; it provides read-only access to SharePoint sites. For full-featured SharePoint access, including content and document editing, download harmon.ie, which is also available in the app store.
The full-featured harmon.ie includes the following features:
• SHARE DOCUMENTS EASILY - Upload documents to SharePoint. Documents can then be shared by sending links to colleagues.
• SHARE E-MAIL ATTACHMENTS – Save e-mail attachments to SharePoint.
• AUTHOR DOCUMENTS ON THE GO - Perform check-in, check-out and manage SharePoint metadata fields when you author documents. Users can also update documents content using their mobile device and harmon.ie will prompt to save those changes to SharePoint.
• PASTE IMAGE SUPPORT - Upload pictures from mobile device to SharePoint.
• PASSCODE LOCK SUPPORT
• CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• harmon.ie now supports SharePoint Tasks, Contacts and Custom Lists.
• harmon.ie Mobile Enterprise users can create and edit list items; as well as reading and adding attachments.
• Version history is now available. From the document info panel, users can read, restore, and delete previous versions, as well as reach out to the version creator.
• Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 27, 2014
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (36)
- 6.2 MB