Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 11 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and chose it as App of the Week. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: email@example.com
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
Addresses a few minor bugs.
And if you missed our update on Genius Scan 3.5:
Here is the new update from our labs. We hope you will like it!
We are pretty sure you will love the following:
- Swiping between pages of a document (it should have been there for a while)
- Improved notification system: it's much easier to see any error message
- Auto-upload to your favorite export plugin: turn it on in the settings of your favorite service (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, FTP, OneDrive, OneNote, and WebDAV, only in GS+)
- Import PDF and JPEG documents from other apps into Genius Scan (only in GS+)
We think you will also like the following smaller details:
- When exporting to OneNote, PDF are displayed embedded
- Duplicate document names are automatically avoided
- When adding pages to a document, the Save button directly saves in the current document
- Ability to select a custom FTP port
- FTP and WebDAV folders are now sorted alphabetically
- Adjusted magnifier position so that it's more visible
- Magnifier is 5x smoother on iPad and older phones
- Improved animations
- Improved help system
Last but not least, if you are a developer, you might be interested in the following:
- Ability to open Genius Scan and Genius Scan+ directly from a URL scheme
And of course, we fixed a bunch of nasty bugs O:)
Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are already hard at work on the next update. Don’t forget to review Genius Scan since review counts are reset for each update.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 14, 2014
- The Grizzly Labs
- 27.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (514)