Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 11 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and chose it as App of the Week. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
Ironing out a few bugs for you!
- Support for exporting to the Pictures folder in OneDrive
- Fix for crash during scan when interrupted by phone call
- Fix for crash when importing picture from Dropbox
- Check FTP and WebDAV credentials during login
- Other minor bug fixes
And if you haven't noticed, in Genius Scan v3.7:
A really exciting new version! More power between your hands. We think this update will simplify a lot of your workflows and leave you with more time to do stuff you like.
Apply actions to multiple documents or pages at once. This includes :
Merging multiple documents
Exporting multiple documents or pages (yes, you can now attach multiple PDF to a single email !)
Deleting multiple documents or pages
To activate the multi-selection, tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen.
SMART DOCUMENT NAMES
This feature allows you to define rich patterns for your document names so that you can organize them the way you like. Dates, times, custom text and even your current location can be used to name documents.
Smart document names can be enabled in the settings.
AUTO-EXTRACTION OF BUSINESS CARDS WITH ONENOTE
If you are exporting business cards to Microsoft OneNote, the different fields (name, address, phone, email …) will be extracted and a contact will be attached to your note.
Checkout Twitter @thegrizzlylabs and our blog on thegrizzlylabs.com for tutorials on these new features.
Don’t forget to review Genius Scan since review counts are reset for each update.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 17 hours ago
- The Grizzly Labs
- 17.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (550)