Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner
Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
Our scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction and image enhancement. In addition, Genius Scan offers powerful tools to organize and safely export your documents.
More than 11 million users have downloaded Genius Scan and thousands of small businesses are trusting it. Apple featured Genius Scan several times and chose it as App of the Week. Genius Scan is constantly praised by its users.
WHAT PEOPLE USE GENIUS SCAN FOR:
- Quickly scan any document anywhere, when you don't have a scanner at hand
- Avoid buying an expensive scanner that you are never going to use
- Have your employees on the road send contracts, sales agreement to the headquarters immediately upon signature.
- Expedite expense reports by quickly creating a PDF with all your receipts and send them to Expensify
- Get rid of all your paper documents by archiving them to Dropbox
- Quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, take a picture of a whiteboard
- Archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES:
- Detects the page frame, crops it and corrects the perspective: you don't need to take a perfect straight shot. Genius Scan will remove any unnecessary background
- Enhances the legibility of your document: black and white or color post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPEG or PDF files
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Organizes your documents with titles, tags and powerful search
- Exports the documents to Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneNote, FTP, Twitter, WebDAV and other applications
- Prints over AirPrint
- Shares document over Wifi for easy access from your computer
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Some features are only available in Genius Scan+: printing, cloud export, no ads and customizable email signatures.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department." - AppPicker.com
"Camera apps aren't designed for close-up text scanning, but Genius Scan is." - The Guardian
"Need to scan an important document but aren’t near a business center? The free Genius Scan iPhone app is perfect for the business traveler who needs to scan on the fly." - Appolicious
- Website: http://www.thegrizzlylabs.com
- Twitter: @thegrizzlylabs
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to create the best tool to make it easy and fast for you to digitize your documents. We are always available to answer your questions and comments.
Fixes a lot of horrible, terrible bugs.
- Fixes VoiceOver issues. Thanks to the users who reported issues. It's very important to us that Genius Scan works well with VoiceOver. Don't hesitate to contact us if you notify other issues.
- Long press on the + button in the document view shows camera directly, without displaying the intermediate menu
- Fixes issues where some documents would open completely zoomed in, mainly affecting iPads.
- Numerous minor tweaks, fixes to animations.
This comes in addition to all the previous news for Genius Scan 3.6:
iOS 8 compatibility is here with a few exclusive features:
- Export your documents to the new iCloud Drive!
- Long press on the Photos scan button to pick a document from iCloud Drive
- Compatibility with the new beautiful iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
But that’s not it. There is a bunch of new features coming for everyone:
- Support for choosing a location when exporting to OneNote (notebook and section)
- Ability to scan from the Photos when adding a page to a document
- Ability to use self-signed certificates with WebDAV (use with caution !)
- Updated self-help system
And of course, we fixed a bunch of nasty bugs O:) For instance:
- Use actual document name when exporting a page.
Let us know what you think at email@example.com! We are already hard at work on the next update. Don’t forget to review Genius Scan since review counts are reset for each update.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- The Grizzly Labs
- 19.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (532)