FTPManager - FTP, SFTP, FTPS client
iOS Universal Business
FTPManager is a fully featured FTP client that allows you to access files on FTP server. Directly access and manage remote files, edit text files, stream videos/music to your iPhone and iPad. Transfer files between iPhone/iPad and FTP server.
* FTP Protocols:
Explicit FTP over TLS
Implicit FTP over TLS
SFTP (via SSH): supports to login with username/password account and private key file both.
* Copy, move, rename and delete files.
* Edit text files
* Stream music and videos from FTP server to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files and folders by name, date and size etc.
* Search files and folders by name.
* Copy files among FTP servers, iPhones, iPads.
* In-App FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over WiFi.
* Code Editor:
Full text search
Themes (Default, Midnight, Dawn etc)
* Supported File Formats:
Text: TXT, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS ect.
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Video: MOV, MP4
The free version can only create one connection with your FTP server. If you need create more connections, please purchase the Pro version.
Follow us on twitter: @SkyjosApps
* Fixes an issue that app crashes when adding new ftp connection in 4G.
* Some of users reported FTPManager couldn't access their FTP servers. We found those servers are not correctly configured explicit FTP over TLS. We have to use plain FTP connection as default. If you want to enable "explicit FTP over TLS", please change the "Protocol" in the connection settings.
* Supports explicit FTP over TLS
* Supports SFTP connection with private key file
* Automatically discovers FTP servers in local network.
* Adds "Nearby Devices" feature for transfer files between iPhone and iPad.
* Adds Dropbox connection
* Supports RAW formats: NEF, CR2, DNG, ARW etc
* New slideshow user interface
* Displays folder summary
* Adds row actions on folder view for sending email, open in file etc.