The Fabasoft Cloud App gives you access to your team rooms and data in the Cloud via your iPad and iPhone. Anytime and anywhere. Securely and reliably. The app connects you with colleagues and external business partners when you’re on the move. Unlimited mobile, secure collaboration in the Cloud.
Thanks to the implementation of the new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services), the Fabasoft Cloud offers you mobile use of the Cloud with the freedom to select the smartphone and media tablet of your choice, irrespective of manufacturer.
With the Fabasoft Cloud App you can:
- Access all your team rooms and data in the Cloud quickly and easily.
- Read documents from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone, swipe from document to document.
- Open documents from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone using integrated apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Play videos from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone – even in offline mode.
- Upload images and videos from your image libraries into the Cloud – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload documents from other Apps into the Cloud (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize documents and folders from the Cloud to your iPad/iPhone and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Refresh all your documents and folders that you want to access in offline mode either manually with only just one tap or automatically at regular intervals.
- Search for data in all team rooms where you have access rights.
- Create new team rooms and invite your contacts to team rooms.
- Manage your team room invitations (accept or refuse them).
- Add comments to documents – even in offline mode.
- Send links to your documents or the documents themselves as attachment by e-mail.
- Display documents in full-screen mode.
- Protect your data in the Cloud from unauthorized access. Only registered users who have been invited to the collaboration are authorized.
The Fabasoft Cloud is the Cloud for secure business to business collaboration worldwide. The data is stored in high performance data centers in Europe, where European standards for data security and protection apply. Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security, and ISAE 3402 Type 2 tested, the most important standard for IT operations. This translates into objectively proven security and reliability for the saving of your data in the Cloud.
Bug fixes for
- Importing certificates
- Starting in flight mode
- Opening documents from e-mails
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 25, 2014
- Fabasoft R&D GmbH
- 5.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data