FineScanner - scan and recognize multipage documents in PDF or JPG
iOS Universal Business
FineScanner turns your mobile device into a powerful all-purpose mobile scanner to quickly capture docs and books, creating electronic copies in PDF and JPG, and apply online OCR to recognize texts from scans for further editing and sharing.
NEW! FineScanner is the first App in the world for scanning books with your iPhone and iPad, using the breakthrough online BookScan technology.
FineScanner - the top mobile scanner for iPhone or iPad from world-leading OCR software company ABBYY.
***** Ranked #1 Business application in 98 countries *****
***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the ‘Document Capture' category in the Mobile Star Awards *****
**** FineScanner from ABBYY is a fine app, which has value beyond its business credentials. It is a useful tool for keeping track of and backing up important and not so important information. - Macworld.co.uk ****
Use your iPhone/iPad with FineScanner to scan paper documents, books, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes, pictures, charts, tables, slides, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and get perfect digital copies. Ideal for individuals, business, government or school use - anytime, anywhere.
• PDF & JPG. Scan any printed or hand-written text and save scans to JPEG images or cross-platform PDF documents.
• BOOKSCAN TECH. Enable the Book mode in your camera and take snapshots of facing book pages. BookScan will split the opposing pages into two separate images and correct any distortions and lighting defects. It will then unbend any curved lines as if you pressed the book against the glass of a conventional scanner. (Premium account and Internet required)
• OCR. Recognize text (OCR) on scans in 193 languages (including Latin, Cyrillic, and CJK alphabets) and choose from among 12 output formats (docx, pdf, txt, and more), preserving the original document formatting such as lists, tables, and headers (Premium account and Internet required)
• 3D TOUCH & SPOTLIGHT. In iOS 9, with iPhone 6s/6s+, access or find documents by pressing the app icon a little bit harder. Spotlight Search allows you to find any scans from iPhone home screen.
• PASSWORD ON PDF. Add a password for the image-only PDF files while exporting and sending via email (Premium Account required)
• MULTIPAGE DOCS. Create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents without any additional selection on viewfinder.
• AUTO-CAPTURE AND FILTERS. Excellent visual quality with auto-capture of page boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color, greyscale or black-and-white versions.
• BEST-SHOT PHOTO MODE. Select Best-shot button on viewfinder and FineScanner automatically chooses and processes the best of three images captured.
• BUILT-IN FILE STORAGE. Save scans inside app with tags and search capabilities
• SHARE & EXPORT. Send results by e-mail, save in cloud storages - iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk, Evernote and more, transfer docs to your Mac or PC using iTunes sharing.
• AIRPRINT. Print out scans directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Premium Account auto-renewable subscription includes:
• Text recognition (OCR)
• BookScan technology
• Password on PDF
• No ads
The application is not compatible with the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS and is not recommended for use on the iPod Touch or iPad 1, 2, because cameras on these devices do not support auto focus.
@ABBYY_Mobile at Twitter
IMPORTANT! We are unable to respond to your comments in AppStore. With any questions and suggestions contact us directly at email@example.com
Your Office & Library Pocket Scanner.
Please leave a review if you like FineScanner. Thank you!
We continue to improve FineScanner in order to provide you with an ideal replacement for your desktop scanner!
+ Open in PDF. FineScanner can now process PDF files from any app, enabling you to easily take advantage of our world-leading OCR technology with 193 supported languages no matter where you keep your files. Simply select a PDF file in an iPhone or iPad app such as Mail or cloud storage, tap Share button, and select FineScanner icon to open the document.
+ The Document Properties step is now disabled by default, so you don’t have to spend time on specifying the document format, file name and tags every time you create a new document. If you want this step to be displayed, you can enable it in the app Settings.
+ The automatic crop feature can now be disabled completely. We improved the Autocrop button so that it remembers whether you prefer to specify document edges manually or detect them automatically.
Your comments and five-star ratings in the App Store have motivated us to produce the coolest mobile scanning app currently available. Please update your version to FineScanner 5.3 and tell us what you think!