This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Business
Please consider our new product, QuickEdit. It contains 100+ updates, free editing and free cloud storage.
Download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/citrix-sharefile-quickedit/id364361728
Wish you could copy that presentation to your iPad and review it on the go? Now you can.
Files² HD is a file viewer for the iPad, which integrates with both Google Docs and MobileMe iDisk.
With Files² HD you can:
● Store and view files on the iPad (see below for a full list).
● Turn your iPad into a wireless hard disk and access it from Finder (on a Mac) or Windows Explorer (on a PC). No additional software required!
● View and manage files stored in your MobileMe iDisk.
● Transfer files to and from your MobileMe iDisk.
● View and manage documents and spreadsheets stored in your Google Docs account.
● Transfer documents and spreadsheets to and from your Google Docs account.
● Email files stored on the iPad, iDisk or Google Docs account.
● Print files wirelessly (iOS4.2 and later).
● Use it as a USB stick replacement to transfer files from one computer to another.
Files² HD lets you view the following types of files:
● iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
● Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
● PDF Documents (.pdf)
● Rich Text Documents (.rtf and .rtfd)
● Safari Web Archives (.webarchive)
● Web Pages (.htm, .html)
● Plain Text documents (with support for Unicode)
● Source Code (C/C++, Objective-C, XML)
● Movies (.mov, .mp4)
● Picture files (.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png)
You can also use Files² HD to view movies. Just copy a .mp4 or .mov file into Files² HD and it is ready for you to view.
If you use Files² HD to view large documents, Files² HD will automatically remember the last page you viewed and will scroll straight to that page the next time you open the document.
Bug and crash fixes