FileHenge is a secure mobile file management app to allow people to connect to their organisations FileHenge server hosting corporate documents and information.
FileHenge allow users to tag important files, mark sensitive files so they cannot be shared, search on file names and the content of documents.
A FileHenge administrator can set permissions by user and group on folders and documents.
When a passcode has been set, FileHenge uses the data protection built into iOS and iOS devices to secure data on the device.
You will need to contact your IT Support or systems administrator to set up your access to the FileHenge service.
- view, create and edit PDF annotations,
- view ePub documents within FileHenge,
- document viewing statistics,
- compatibility for iOS 6 and
- bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 02, 2012
- Key Options Pty Ltd
- 8.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data