This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Business
The Fabasoft Folio App gives you access to your company’s business documents on your iPhone and iPad. Anytime and anywhere. Securely and reliably.
With the Fabasoft Folio App you can:
- Access your company’s business documents quickly and easily.
- Read business documents on your iPad/iPhone, swipe from document to document.
- Open business documents on your iPad/iPhone using integrated apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Play videos from your company on your iPad/iPhone – even in offline mode.
- Upload images and videos from your image libraries into Folio – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload documents from other Apps into Folio (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize your business documents and folders with your iPad/iPhone and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Refresh all your documents and folders that you want to access in offline mode with only just one tap.
- Search for data in all your business documents where you have access rights.
- Create new Teamrooms and invite your contacts to Teamrooms.
- Manage your Teamroom invitations (accept or refuse them).
- Send links to your documents or the documents themselves as attachment by e-mail.
- Display documents in full-screen mode.
The access to business data is only possible with prior authentication.
Fabasoft Folio encompasses the creation, organization and storage of business documents, as well as the informal and structured collaboration within your company.
We offer both on premise installation and operation, as well as “Software as a Service” – where installation and operation takes place via Fabasoft data centers. Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security. PriceWaterhouseCoopers has successfully tested Fabasoft according to SAS Type II, an important standard for IT operations. This translates into an objectively proven security and reliability for the saving of your business data.
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit http://www.fabasoftfolio.com.
We have addressed an issue caused by the underlying networking library.