iOS Universal Business
The Fabasoft Folio app gives you access to your company’s business documents on your iPhone and iPad. Anytime and anywhere. Securely and reliably.
With the Fabasoft Folio app you can:
- Access your company’s business documents quickly and easily.
- Read business documents on your iPad/iPhone, swipe from document to document.
- Open business documents on your iPad/iPhone using integrated apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Play videos from your company on your iPad/iPhone – even in offline mode.
- Upload images and videos from your image libraries into Folio – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload documents from other apps into Folio (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize your business documents and folders with your iPad/iPhone and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Refresh all your documents and folders that you want to access in offline mode with only just one tap.
- Search for data in all your business documents where you have access rights.
- Create new Teamrooms and invite your contacts to Teamrooms.
- Manage your Teamroom invitations (accept or refuse them).
- Send links to your documents or the documents themselves as attachment by e-mail.
- Display documents in full-screen mode.
The access to business data is only possible with prior authentication.
Fabasoft Folio encompasses the creation, organization and storage of business documents, as well as the informal and structured collaboration within your company.
We offer both on premise installation and operation, as well as “Software as a Service” – where installation and operation takes place via Fabasoft data centers. Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security. PriceWaterhouseCoopers has successfully tested Fabasoft according to SAS Type II, an important standard for IT operations. This translates into an objectively proven security and reliability for the saving of your business data.
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit http://www.fabasoftfolio.com.
We have updated the layout so that you can use the new iOS 9 features like “Slide-Over” or the “Split-View”. Thus, the layout of the app now fits perfectly to the available space. In addition, the action pane moves to the left in landscape mode on phones, leaving more room for documents.
You can now import or export documents from/to Fabasoft Folio directly within apps that support the “Document Provider” interface. The Fabasoft Folio App implements an “App Extension” for that. Moreover you can also import now files from other apps without having to exit the app.
When you set a passcode in the app and send the app to background we have added a blur effect to the image shown when switching apps. So nobody can read sensitive data even from this image.
Teamrooms, folders, and files can now be renamed. Choose the desired action in the actions bar or swipe left on an entry in the file list to see the action.
You can now unlock and read password-protected PDF files within the app.
Now it is also possible to sort your folders and Teamrooms by date or name. You may also set a default sorting in the app settings.
Shake your device or make a screenshot in the Fabasoft Folio app to give feedback or report a problem. Add a short description and send the feedback to your support team. Support gestures can be configured in the settings menu of your device (Fabasoft app.telemetry must be configured on your system appropriately).
Benefit from performance improvements thanks to optimized data storage and data transfer capabilities. Your local data will be removed during the updating process. Data that was previously stored on your device will need to be resynced afterwards.
We have also fixed some minor bugs. We appreciate your feedback!