The Fabasoft Folio App gives you access to your company’s business documents on your iPhone and iPad. Wherever and whenever. Securely and reliably.
Thanks to the implementation of the new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services), Fabasoft Folio offers you the mobile use of business data with the freedom to select the Smartphone and Media Tablet of your choice, irrespective of manufacturer.
With the Fabasoft Folio App:
- Access your company’s business documents quickly and easily.
- Read business documents on your iPad/iPhone.
- Open business documents on your iPad/iPhone using integrated Apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Synchronize documents from Fabasoft Folio to your iPad/iPhone and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Search for all business data within your company, for which you have access rights.
- Add comments to documents.
- Display documents in full screen mode.
The access to business data is only possible with prior authentication.
Fabasoft Folio encompasses the creation, organization and storage of business documents, as well as the informal and structured collaboration within your company.
We offer both on premise installation and operation, as well as “Software as a Service” – where installation and operation takes place via Fabasoft data centers. Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security. PriceWaterhouseCoopers has successfully tested Fabasoft according to SAS Type II, an important standard for IT operations. This translates into an objectively proven security and reliability for the saving of your business data.
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit http://www.fabasoftfolio.com.
Open links (e.g. in e-mails) to files and folders in Fabasoft Folio directly with the Folio app (note: works with Fabasoft Folio 2013 Winter Release).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 19, 2012
- Fabasoft R&D GmbH
- 1.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data