ESET Secure Authentication
iOS iPhone Business
NOTE: This app requires installation of the server-side component, which is available on ESET’s website. For more information, please see www.eset.com/business/products/secure-authentication, or contact your network administrator.
ESET Secure Authentication provides ultra-strong authentication to make remote access to the company network and sensitive data safe, but hassle-free. It is a mobile based solution that uses one-time passwords (OTP) for authentication of access into the company’s VPN and OWA (Outlook Web App).
• One-tap installation, simple and effective user interface
• Delivery of OTP via client application or SMS
• OTP delivery works independent of the availability of internet connection
• Compatible with any mobile phone supporting SMS messaging
• Supports broad range of mobile operating systems
• PIN-protected access to prevent fraud in case of device theft or lost
• Serves multiple OTP zones, e.g. OWA access, VPN access, and others
• Global technical support in local languages
ESET Secure Authentication is a software-based risk management solution that protects company data by preventing the unauthorized access to the company network, sensitive information and other vital resources.
The two-factor, one-time password (2FA OTP) system is a combination of two factors – “something that user knows”, e.g. a password – with “something that user has,” a mobile phone to receive the one-time password for access.
ESET Secure Authentication enables you to establish a strong authentication policy across the entire company. It is easy to use for both employees and the IT staff. The seamless integration with the Microsoft Management Console and the ADUC (Active Directory Users & Computers) plugin makes management of passwords in the company network a breeze.
Note: This download pages serves the client application intended for mobile phones.
Rely on ESET – a company with over 25 years of experience in enabling businesses and consumers to enjoy safer technology.
User interface update.