EPR: Easy Presentation Remote
Hit #2 for presentation remote app on US store, #4 in business category on France store and got top ranks on many other countries for Powerpoint presentation remote app.
EPR is a must-have app for anyone who would like to give a presentation. It turns your iPhone/iPod touch into a stylish and reliable remote control for your PowerPoint presentation.
Some reviews from our users
✭✭✭✭✭ "this app is very easy to use. works perfect. highly recommend" by a US user
✭✭✭✭✭ "This app really works, nice" by a US user
✭✭✭✭✭ "A very useful app, great" by a US user
How to use:
1. Install EPR server software on the computer. Download it at http://www.knowlicity.com/soft/epr/epr_server.zip
2. Connect the computer and your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to the same LAN network (Wifi connection between the host PC (the PC that will run your PowerPoint presentation) and your iOS device is required. If you’re in no Wifi area, you can make your host PC and your iOS device connect through an ad-hoc network. For more details, follow ad-hoc network configuration guide on our website.)
3. Run EPR server software on the computer
4. Open the PowerPoint file on the computer
5. Run EPR app on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
6. Choose the computer name under "Auto Search Result" on Online Servers screen on iPhone/iPod. If no result shown, touch "Specify IP address" and input the IP address of the computer. IP address of the computer is shown on EPR server software window.
7. Choose active button on iPhone/iPod to remote the Powerpoint file which is being opened
+ Quick and convenient server connection with various options:
server history allows quick connection to recently used server
default server enables you to set a server as the default server
automatic search function for server
IP configuration allows you to specify an IP address to use
+ Easy management of files:
open the active presentation file with one tap
get to the file opened before quickly through file history of a server
manage file history effectively
+ Easy slide navigation:
navigate through your slides with finger swipes
jump easily to a specific slide from the slide list
switch easily between multiple slideshow
+ Easy editing:
setting color using paint
setting note font size
+ Effective management of presentation time:
setting time for the presentation
timing bar to follow your progress
+ Strong security:
password authentication option to avoid another device to control your presentation without your permission
+ Multiple supports:
multiple computer screen (normal and wide-screen)
setting port , server search timeout, enable/disable sound
English and Japanese interface
+ iPod Touch/iPhone is required
+ Windows XP or later is required
+ Microsoft PowerPoint is required
+ Wifi connection between the host PC (the PC that will run your PowerPoint presentation) and your iOS device is required. If you’re in no Wifi area, you can make your host PC and your iOS device connect through an ad-hoc network. For more details, follow ad-hoc network configuration guide on our website.
+ EPR server is required. Download EPR server from our website.
Our website: http://www.knowlicity.com/mobile_apps/epr.html
We appreciate your feedback.
Please rate us positively to encourage us to update this utility. Send us comments and suggestions at email@example.com. If you want to report a problem please email to us so that we can contact you directly.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 03, 2012
- Knowlicity Co., Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (9)
- 1.5 MB