iOS iPhone Business
eHub by TEAM Software
eHub Mobile is an employee and customer self-service app for the building service and security industries. eHub Mobile gives you instant access to critical information you need on site, any time. From schedules, work tickets and timekeeping for employees to job site and billing information for customers, eHub Mobile puts workforce and customer management tools right in your pocket.
This app is available for employees/supervisors and customers of TEAM Software clients who have licensed eHub. Permission to access any of the employee self-service features listed below is granted by your employer. Access to customer self-service features is determined by your eHub contractor.
Employee Self-Service features:
• Manage jobs: See job information and location; access, sign and complete work tickets; submit and review work requests; complete surveys and inspections and sign off; view customer invoices and requests; monitor job budgets and profitability; see time and attendance information in real-time; find schedule replacements; create billable work tickets on the fly.
• Manage people: View and modify schedules and timekeeping information; review compliance information; leverage targeted communication tools.
• Manage personal information: View pay stubs, W-2s, hourly benefit balances (PTO/sick); update contact information; clock in and out of jobs.
Customer Self-Service features:
• View electronic invoices, job information, time and attendance information, schedules, scheduled job site work and targeted communication items.
• Request additional work, coverage or other items and see up-to-date request statuses.
• Perform inspections or complete surveys and see results and deficiency status.
• Sign off on inspections and work tickets.
-The ability to display a message on a punch action based on a job, tier, employee
-The ability to ask messages based on a previous messages response
-The ability to generate an action item based on a response to an employer defined question
-Generate Action Item based on type selected on message screen